Opinions on Michael Tsarion

dominatr

Smoke Jaguar
Well, i've been going down rabbit holes and whatnot and i stumbled upon Michael Tsarion. Now i've heard his name before, but recently i decided to watch a video of his and i was just wondering if anyone else had heard about him or watched his videos.

Personally i don't really like him too much, he seemed to have some good information at times, but seemed out of tune and didn't have strong evidence and what really bothered me was his constant reference to etymologies of words as evidence to back his conclusions which otherwise would hold no water. However, he said a great quote which i think is incredible:

A Smart man asks, "Have i been sold a lie?"
A Smarter man asks, "Have i bought a lie?"

I would link a wikipedia page for you to see who he is if you don't know , but he doesn't have one. So, that leaves me to the question- What are your opinions on Michael Tsarion?

He often applies his occult knowledge to the real world, which includes his acceptance of the conspiracy theory that the United States presidency has always been and still remains a tool of the European Royal houses, the Freemasons, the Vatican, and a mysterious Egyptian "Black Pope". In his presentations, he shows many images and quotations from various sources such as the Bible, Carl Jung, Jordan Maxwell, Tony Bushby[7], David Icke, Aleister Crowley, Erich Fromm, Leonard Schlain[8], Aldous Huxley, Manly Palmer Hall, William Comyns Beaumont, and Sigmund Freud[9]. He uses these and many other sources[10] to expand on what other people have discovered.

Tsarion believes in the Irish origins of civilization (referencing Conor Mac Dari, Anna Wilkes, and Barry Fell extensively), whereby Ireland was colonized from the Atlanteans/Lemurians who then became the Egyptians (Sea Peoples).[11]

Sounds like just another pseudoscience, cryptohistory and conspiracy theory obsessed weirdo.

I would link a wikipedia page for you to see who he is if you don't know , but he doesn't have one. So, that leaves me to the question- What are your opinions on Michael Tsarion?

He apparently did at one point (link).

My general rule is that of caution against speakers with weird, semantic, and evidence-less arguments and one or two good rhetorical flourishes.

EDIT: I randomly picked one of his Youtube presentations after seeing this thread and googling for wiki sources. I came across 2012: The Future of Mankind. WTF? He suggested, amongst the other unbelievable claims, that since George W. Bush is the 13th cousin of Queen Elizabeth he tried to undermine the United States, then something about science stagnating because it left consciousness out of the equation in the 70s, now something about psychic dictatorships...

I repeat, WTF? Even the Georgia Guidestones make more sense than this guy.

Top Bottom