Order of the Jedi

BCLG100

Music Master
Well, those of you who played the old rpg (ok just me and strider) well whatever will remember the Jedi order, so to make it availiable for the civ4 demogame i changed the word order around a bit.

Our Motto
There is no emotion; there is peace.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no passion; there is serenity.
There is no chaos; there is harmony.
There is no death; there is only the force

(hope you dont mind me borrowing that Swiss.

There are 4 Orders of the Jedi

Padawan
I Am The Future (tutored by Jedi Knight Georgette)
Swissempire (tutored by Council member BCLG)
Jedi Knight
Georgette
CivGeneral
Jedi Master
Strider
Jedi Council Member
BCLG

you rise in order until you become one, i start off as Grand master. basically just a role play thread, for each level you rise you get an extra point to add to your skills.

If you were involved in the old Jedi order and would like to continue in this one, find me your post in the old thread and you'll get promoted

Yeah, I want to join.

Also, do I really have to find my post? That was a huge thread.

Master:

I would humbly request entrance to your hallowed order,

Though maybe the ranks should be:

Youngling
Padawan
Jedi Knight
Jedi Master
Jedi Council Member

Strider said:
Yeah, I want to join.

Also, do I really have to find my post? That was a huge thread.

Fine ill put you down as master, George (ina?) is your apprentice, train him in the ways of the Jedi, you know the routine, set him tasks that he must accomplish, i shall test him at the end of 2 weeks and if he fails 3 times then you will be demoted:scan: :D so train him well master strider.

More importantly though welcome Padawan George (just what is your rpg name????)

Swissempire said:
Master:

I would humbly request entrance to your hallowed order,

Though maybe the ranks should be:

Youngling
Padawan
Jedi Knight
Jedi Master
Jedi Council Member

Ah now they sound better, you shall join as padawan, you shall be my padawan until we get more masters, however i wont include youngling, simply because we wont get anyone that young joining.

Thank you Master, i shall serve you well

OOC: During our Jedi trials, can we use force powers and a lightsaber, or no. Not during the regualr RPG, just the Jedi parts

Well unless otherwise specified you can use force powers in whatever story you please, however you wont be given a lightsaber until you make one under command of your master during the trials.

I am considered a great and wise man Master BCLG. I would like to set my path on that of the Jedi. I swear on my honor to be a loyal and knowledgeable member. So Master, do you accept me to the trainng of the Jedi Ways?

Welcome, you shall be named a padawan and in other news Georgette has been promoted, Jedi Knight so you shall be his padawan.

Georgette has had no contact with me regarding my Jedi Training.
Sorry for my lack of progression...

What makes you think you are no longer a Padawan?

Hmm, I think I thought of something for you to do for your training. The Council needs to end this war. For that to happen, we need to find out what the mood of the Mongolians are. I volunteered you to go into the Mongolian lands and find out how the general populace feels about the war, and what the government feels about the war. You may take other people with you, but remember that more people make stealth missions that much harder. You are also responsible for the lives of all those you take with. If you get into trouble or need any other help, contact me.

CG you shall be a Jedi Knight, can you accompany IATF in his crossing into mongol lands, they are holding a crystal gem there which the council greatly needs.

lurker: <cough cough>..update list ..remove a person...<cough cough> :mischief:

Top Bottom