Order ship back to Europe?

henryMCVII

Warlord
It happens to me in Europe Port, I was sending my caravell to New World by a mistake (just pressing the wrong button). Unlike Colonize (the Oringinal) there seems to be no option, for ordering my ship back to Europe? So I have to wait until it is reaching New World an then send it back? :(

Why is this, or am I wrong here?

This is annoying. I do it 2 or 3 times a game. Most of the time it's my fault that I assume the colonist I dragged into the ship actually went into the ship. By the time I realize my mistake I have a half full ship and colonist waiting on the docks still. Very annoying and it should be easily fixable.

yes it's annoying.
((btw: is there a quick key and if yes which one to send a ship directly to europe?))

yes it's annoying.
((btw: is there a quick key and if yes which one to send a ship directly to europe?))

When you select a ship one of the options is 'Sail to Europe'. The icon is a ship with a white arrow underneath it. Or you can just use Ctrl + E.

Thansk for the answers :) ( i played colonization whole weekend without knowing stuff like this (always manually send the ships, do the trasports manually etc.. but at least i won on governor difficulty :) )

Top Bottom