Outside the box. Shred the box.

Testing out Peter in a rainforest. Quick trial looked liked 5 turns slower on a slot that has faster times on both the larger and smaller map sizes. Trying to decide if a deep dive into research institutes is worth it. That rather implies Cereal Mills and maybe that Kremlin thingy. Probably also state property before factories and Mining Inc. Discounts for whipping RIs seem nice. Oracle refrigeration and then lib the RI tech ... Hm.

Peter in a rainforest has some decent potential. I have a game now where the tech pace is sufficient (thanks to early labs) but the production speed is awful. It is probably best to have MapFinder yield starts with silver. That resource can be absent and indicate whether Mining Inc. will be crappy or not. Maybe the current game will be enough for a new record. Ironworks/Apollo Program are both problematic. A person probably has to cater to an Ironworks capitol to counter lagging production speed. e.g, For the Apollo Program.

Having some problems with multiple saves running again. Confusion. It appears I loaded from an exit save after getting home from work and then minimized the game before going to bed. Or, more accurately, intending to rest for a bit to allow the 30 minute thing to take effect. At any rate, I must have loaded from the same save the next morning, perhaps minimizing the game again for coffee purposes. Somehow the game was continued by loading from a later exit save and eventually discovering a second copy of the game that had been running like for two days. Its possible the current game was from the original game or that the current game is from the 2nd game perhaps without playing for a 30 minute stretch. Nothing transpired between the 2 loads except thinking/.planning, I think. But I have no idea what actually happened.

Top Bottom