Pantheon Gold and Silver bonus

Jimdigriz

Prince
Sorry for not being more specific but there's a pantheon that gives culture and faith bonuses to any gold and silver resource.

I went for this one on my current game as I could see loads of silver and a bit of gold too. However....the bonus only works on some of the silver - not all of them - and doesn't work on my one gold resource so far either. Why? All resources are in the city limits etc. Just doesn't make sense! :confused:

Sorry for not being more specific but there's a pantheon that gives culture and faith bonuses to any gold and silver resource.

I went for this one on my current game as I could see loads of silver and a bit of gold too. However....the bonus only works on some of the silver - not all of them - and doesn't work on my one gold resource so far either. Why? All resources are in the city limits etc. Just doesn't make sense! :confused:

Just to make sure: All of the appropriate cities have either your Pantheon or Religion right?

After you found a religion, new cities you found start with no religion and no pantheon so these will not benefit from the culture/faith bonuses. It could also happen if another religion spreads to your cities.

Are the tiles improved as well? Can't remember if you need to have the mine on them before it is counted or not.

You don't have to improve the gold or silver to get the faith/culture bonus from the pantheon, but you do need to have citizens working those tiles (go to City View, click Citizen Management at the top right and check what tiles your citizens are assigned to work) and the pantheon has to be active in the city (city banner either shows the pantheon lightening bolt or shows the religion icon for the religion that pantheon belongs to).

This is probably a case where some of OPs cities are transitioning between his pantheon and religion and so it currently doesn't have a majority.

Thanks for the replies.

I noticed one or two of them are providing the bonus now! So I think it was a case of the religion not being the majority some turns back.

Top Bottom