Persia: Destructor of Civilization

HEY It didn't work for me either

Yeah, the Persian UP is excellent, especially if you try to play a variant like this. I should have collapsed already.
The Mayan one? Meh, I guess they need something to compensate for their awful starting land and their somewhat... limited historical area.
Roman UP is great, isn't it?

If you gave the Mayan UP to Rome, I think that they would automatically win:lol:

If you gave the Mayan UP to Rome, I think that they would automatically win:lol:

What if you gave it to Britain? :eek:

I think that the mayans got it because they are pretty much the only ones who WONT automatically win... Well, maybe the khmer... The Mali special isn't bad either.

The Khmer are quite good at science/culture, because of their ridiculous amounts of food.
The Malinese have an excellent UP, but very limited land :(
The Aztec UP is a bit underpowered, I think. You should be able to 'convert' units to your cause. Say you defeat an European Macemen, then you have a change to get a maceman unit.

The Khmer are quite good at science/culture, because of their ridiculous amounts of food.
The Malinese have an excellent UP, but very limited land :(
The Aztec UP is a bit underpowered, I think. You should be able to 'convert' units to your cause. Say you defeat an European Macemen, then you have a change to get a maceman unit.

It should just automatically enslave it.

And that raises some questions for me. If the aztecs see, por ejemplo, that the europeans are using a spiked metal ball on a chain, why could they not figure out how it works and imitate it? Like, gunpowder I understand why, and they had no horses...

But they wouldn't know the knowledge crucial to making maces: BUREAUCRACY!!!

Yes, Caesar, that's something I definitely agree with. The Native American (Northern ones) military technology suddenly skyrocketed, after years of relative stagnation.
Why? Because the Europeans came and introduced gunpowder.
I think killing units of a superior tech level should give beakers.

What if you gave it to Britain? :eek:

I think that the mayans got it because they are pretty much the only ones who WONT automatically win... Well, maybe the khmer... The Mali special isn't bad either.

I played a game as America and saw that the Mayans had actually conquered the Aztecs. Not only that, but they had taken New Orleans from the French! I have the original save still.

PUT IT UP!!!!!!!!! which RFC is that? DoC, right?

I've seen the Incas go insane and make massive medieval armies to capture Spanish territories in S-A.

Okay, I'll put up the save as soon as I can after musical rehearsal and studying for finals.

But they wouldn't know the knowledge crucial to making maces: BUREAUCRACY!!!

The Aztecs, actually, had quit an extensive bureaucracy ;) (in RL that is :p)

OK then, they could make maces, but they couldn't get THROUGH the bureaucracy

Top Bottom