Phi - Always War Archipelago

Phi_AD-2046-January_to_Ozy_the_Osculator.CivBeyondSwordSave

Phi_AD-2046-July_to_Ozy_the_Osculator.CivBeyondSwordSave

News flash..........disappearing ships........a new Bermuda Triangle.......a military ploy.........more deception.......

I hope everybody notices that Chaz is once again the leader. Nuke him again. Stop nuking me.

We should try and get a tie.

Phi_AD-2047-January_to_Ozy_the_Osculator

:scan:......for the coming Nuclear Blast....DogBoy Unleashes :nuke: 9/11 :nuke:

What you talking about? You are the one that keeps nuking. I only nuked once, and I think 4 of 20 made it through.

3 turns remain you have 9-11 nukes......you'll use them or lose them :D

Phi_AD-2047-July_to_Ozy_the_Osculator.CivBeyondSwordSave

Now maybe 3 more turns....FREEDOM NOW....oppressed peoples

Who exactly is Napoleon all of a sudden ?

It's Napolean of the Americans. Chaz captured two of my cities and turned them over toe the AI (or a vassal). Not to worry, the Americans died off this turn. However, Chaz is still in the lead and needs to eat some more nukes.

It's Napolean of the Americans. Chaz captured two of my cities and turned them over toe the AI (or a vassal). Not to worry, the Americans died off this turn. However, Chaz is still in the lead and needs to eat some more nukes.

Correction; I recaptured 2 of my cities which I then freed, only to have them re-subjugated by the DogBoy Legions!

Phi_AD-2048-January_to_Ozy_the_Osculator.CivBeyondSwordSave
July 48
jan, july 49
Jan, Jul 50
5 more turns for me and I can win the space race in 12 :mischief:

Oh dear, the evil Malinese have just sunk a fleet of my ships that were actually moving away from the Malinese lands to make a final assault on the evil Maya.

Fleet = 1 submarine that has been pillaging my fishing boats on one side of the map and 1 transport on the other side of the map? Pretty pathetic fleet IMO.

Ok - be honest ... who is looking forward to this game just ending!?

4/14 nukes have hit home. Hopefully it will be enough. I had to wait until my last two nukes built to launch them all at once. Remember, I only launched nukes in retaliation for the horrendous treatment we have suffered from that nasty blue civ. We will have one more nuke with which to seek justice in a few turns, but I'm sure it will be shot down.

aye aye

Phi_AD-2048-July_to_Ozy_the_Osculator.CivBeyondSwordSave

Phi_AD-2049-January_to_Ozy_the_Osculator.CivBeyondSwordSave

Top Bottom