Pictish Warrior/Landschnekt + Liberty/Pyramid is pretty nice

Atinuviel

Chieftain
Decided to play a Boudicca Domination game recently, and I just noticed the synergy is has with the one-turn repair strategy achievable with Liberty and Pyramid. Because it costs no movement to pillage, you can pillage, repair, pillage again, and still defend and heal that turn. With some medic around you can heal over 70+ HP the same turn while gaining the defensive bonus.

Of course this works with any unit that doesn't need to expend a movement point to pillage, so Landschnekt and Berserker (I believe?) also work.

Decided to play a Boudicca Domination game recently, and I just noticed the synergy is has with the one-turn repair strategy achievable with Liberty and Pyramid. Because it costs no movement to pillage, you can pillage, repair, pillage again, and still defend and heal that turn. With some medic around you can heal over 70+ HP the same turn while gaining the defensive bonus.

Of course this works with any unit that doesn't need to expend a movement point to pillage, so Landschnekt and Berserker (I believe?) also work.

Repair pillage is generally considered to be an exploit. FYI

Top Bottom