Pitboss BTS: The Angry Barbarians

wow - now that I can see the whole map I know why I'm never going to play Tectonics again!!

what a sucky map! the start locations are so different. I'm surprised Levrege was in 2nd when I joined considering his start position = awful!!! a quick look at gitbliss's start location and you can see why he's so far ahead. especially given he was able to quickly take over another really good start point.

that Golden Age is going to get you so far far ahead I can't see how anyone can catch you.

I'm nearest to you and still a very long way off, you can get rifles in a matter of turns. this is looking pretty over to me...

Tectonics is bad enough but it should at least have had tech trading on so it wasn't all down to starting location!

My capital is good but more importantly as I said I took The zulu capital (which is amazing) with my first warrior...That gave me alot of early land and 2 awesome capitals to work with.

tectonics is crap indeed, very unbalanced map!

So unless Dandrige feels he has a shot at this, we could call it?

My capital is good but more importantly as I said I took The zulu capital (which is amazing) with my first warrior...That gave me alot of early land and 2 awesome capitals to work with.

tectonics is crap indeed, very unbalanced map!

So unless Dandrige feels he has a shot at this, we could call it?
yeah, it's all about food on a map like this. I'll share my map with you so you can see what the others started off with if we are conceding defeat :cry:

Or I could put screenshots in here :)

yeah, it's all about food on a map like this. I'll share my map with you so you can see what the others started off with if we are conceding defeat :cry:

Or I could put screenshots in here :)

I can already see most of your lands and your city builds ;)

In fact I can see everyones land and city builds :lol:

2 settled great spies provide so much espionaze!

I told the guys ages ago that none else but Gitbliss can win this game, but obviously during that time they thought they'd have some chance. Anyway I'd like to continue this game unless everyone absolutely want to quit. Winning is not always the most important thing. This game wasn't supposed to be balanced in the first place with Techtonics, Raging Barbs, Emp difficulty, etc. As Hardcoded's quotes in the opening post of this thread tell: "Just be aware of it before you sign up" and "let the luckiest player win". But as I said I'm of course willing to call this game if you all think it's just waste of time and want to quit.

I'd be up for continuing if there's at least some goal to achieve.
I can't think of any cool restrictions or guidelines right now.

Smokey is away for 3 weeks now. I'm not sure if I can be bothered to pick this game up again after that... what do others think?

I think a lack of time for me means I have to quite this one :(

wp smokey!

Ok, this is awfully strange... The problem is really the civstats uploader.

I experienced the same. No connection possible.
(Software: debian linux (32bit lenny), wine 1.0.0-1, civstats.com uploader 1.5.1.0, Pitboss BTS 3.17 back then)
But I figured out a workaround:
When both windows (Civstats and Pitboss) are minimized. It works flawless.
I reported it in post #478 in the "View your Pitboss games on the web" thread.

Sorry for that late answer!
But I can't scan every thread. I stumbled over it in the "Pitboss New Game Question" thread. But the solution was already in the forums!

Redarg

Top Bottom