Pitboss BTS: The Angry Barbarians

Unlikely it's going to be anyone other than you that wins it but I'd like to play this one out...

Yes I am so far ahead it is weird...

My tech rate is unreal also...printing press in 2 turns when others tech paper in 6-7 turns...and I am not even building wealth or research...It just shows how far ahead you can get when you take enemy capital (a very nice one) with your first warrior and you are far from everyone else being left alone to develope! I can propably have robotics before anyone gets rifles the way this is going..

In any case I wanted to have the save for my use at least...

Game is back up :)

You need to join hamachi network: Angry barbs
hamachi pass: barbs

IP is 5.43.221.31

Civ stats is not up yet..waiting for Whip to send me the game ID.

cool :thumbsup:

meh, what's the civstats password?

I cannot remember...but since you took over from Levgree he will have to unregister the leader so you register...send him a PM maybe he remembers..

New turn (btw Levgree hadn't registered his player, anyone else know civstats pass?)

wow - now that I can see the whole map I know why I'm never going to play Tectonics again!!

what a sucky map! the start locations are so different. I'm surprised Levrege was in 2nd when I joined considering his start position = awful!!! a quick look at gitbliss's start location and you can see why he's so far ahead. especially given he was able to quickly take over another really good start point.

that Golden Age is going to get you so far far ahead I can't see how anyone can catch you.

I'm nearest to you and still a very long way off, you can get rifles in a matter of turns. this is looking pretty over to me...

Tectonics is bad enough but it should at least have had tech trading on so it wasn't all down to starting location!

Top Bottom