PitBoss error

Ditchbuster

Chieftain
Hey im new and ive been looking through the pitboss help and i cant find anything about my problem.

i have pitboss in the root of civ4 and when i start it in the cmd it gets to step 5 and i get an error mess that says python cant be initalized. i went into civ4 and checked for updates and it says version is ok.

also civ4 is the D2D download version from fileplanet.

any help or threads talking about this would be great!

Ditchbuster said:
Hey im new and ive been looking through the pitboss help and i cant find anything about my problem.

i have pitboss in the root of civ4 and when i start it in the cmd it gets to step 5 and i get an error mess that says python cant be initalized. i went into civ4 and checked for updates and it says version is ok.

also civ4 is the D2D download version from fileplanet.

any help or threads talking about this would be great!

hi - i tried out pitboss last night and got the exact same issue... i also have the d2d ver of the game.

i'm going to tinker with this tonight after work, but in the meantime, i'm hoping someone out there has some tips on getting this solved :)

thanks.

Is it the Warlords version of pitboss? If so, the original copy is broken and you need to find the download in this subforum where someone fixed it.

IglooDude said:
Is it the Warlords version of pitboss? If so, the original copy is broken and you need to find the download in this subforum where someone fixed it.

hey - sry, should've been more specific, but the version i'm having the issue with is the vanilla ver downloaded from the 2k site ("PitBoss.exe")

yea ive tried both the fixed warloads (which didnt work cause i dont have warlords :p) and the pitboss from both the 2k stie and fileplanet.

Top Bottom