Pitboss game within the team

GeorgeOP said:
I did send you a peace deal Dave, but I have heard no responce. My troops are now on the march again, this time to the West.

Strange, it looks like your troops are moving north. I didn't see any peace offer, are you sure you didn't send it to RegentMan?

DaveMcW said:
Strange, it looks like your troops are moving north. I didn't see any peace offer, are you sure you didn't send it to RegentMan?

well i like to send my troops on manoevres throughout the known land, maybe george likes to do the same.

North to get around grs...we have no fight with him since he is pretty busted up. Cleanup later.

Dave...I am still waiting for the PM response. And are YOU sure you can trust RM? I mean I am sure you can claim this whole.."slip of the keys" to be an accident but now you have to wonder if we took the bait or if we knew or simply didnt care about RM.

I mean one city 3 archers...not much to worry about. Right ;)

The results from the last Greek census have been compiled and have found an amazing occurance. After Greece's first world wonder was built "The Hanging Gardens" was followed by nation wide celebrations fuelled by large amounts of wine. It seem this lead to a baby boom as all cities reported a large jump in population :D

great you guys are building wonders....

/looks at map and starts planning a more southernly troop movement. Only Robi knows if I am joking...Robi does your drunk soldiers fight better?

robboo said:
great you guys are building wonders....

/looks at map and starts planning a more southernly troop movement. Only Robi knows if I am joking...Robi does your drunk soldiers fight better?

/boats move into a hold position off the chinese coast

Sure i know your joking. The soliders i don't know about the parties over but you still have a chance to test there hangover fighting skills.

Do you reckon you have to re-upload the game to the civstats thing to get the new features? just right now its showing all black lines now.

I think that Dave is using version 0.7 of the uploader. Version 1.0 is out now and it gets the civs from the game got each player

Hey Dave, I've reconsidered the astonomy deal. Make it 1,000 gold, 25 gpt and your next 10 techs. I'll make peace and cut off all trades and open borders to the others. Don't worry though, the gpt should only last a few turns untill I get wiped out, and I won't be alive but for maybe one or two techs anyways ;)

astronomy huh..hmmm.

*looking at tech tree...*

At Dave's research rate, we'll have destroyers running around by time he gets Astronomy on his own :p

not unless they plan on letting you keep it...or if they want to burn it..

grs said:
May I say that it is awesomely stupid to pilage the villages and even towns around Delhi, instead of taking it?

Not if it gives me the gold to give me the units to help me take it really.

well if you are wanting to get rid of Dehli, just gift it to me. I'll defend your villages :)

I had trouble connecting this morning. It stayed on the screen and just said "Connected to Host". I left it there all during my shower and when I got back it was on the same screen. I connected to another pitboss game just in case it might have been my computer, but I connected fine with the other game.

I'm connecting to Daveshack but not to the game.

Top Bottom