pitboss sub needed... (quickly)

Munro

Deity
Hi,

I'm looking for a sub in a large medieval BtS pitboss game to cover for me while I am away on vacation...

r_rolo1 and oyzar are also in the game although oyzar is on a different continent...

The game is Chaos and Civility II and it's a large continents game using the 40 Civs mod (easy to install). Anyone interested?

I offered PurpleTurtle first refusal but haven't heard back yet. I'm off tomorrow so the need is getting fairly urgent.. PM me or contact me on MSN if you are you are up for it. :)

Cheers,
Munro

Edit: oops, meant to post this in the team Cavaleiros subforum... if anyone else in another team is interested that's great too (but sorry for hijacking the main MTDG forum; mods - feel free to move it if inappropriate)

The turn timer is 20 hours (so about 24 hours real time since the pitboss timer seems to run a little slowly). More info about the game is here: http://www.chaosciv.com/index.php/topic,255.0.html

I'm the 'Scotch Federation'. It's currently 350BC and I'm 6th in score out of 28 (including 3 already eliminated) spread out over 2 large continents, so it's quite interesting. :) I have 9 cities and am not currently at war with anyone (and haven't been recently), so turns take about 5-10 minutes.

It's also in civstats here in case you're interested to see who else is in... (most of the usual suspects :p) http://www.civstats.com/viewgame.php?gameid=1015

PurpleTurtle's confirmed he won't be able to pick this up so still looking for a sub! :)

I'd offer, except that I tried to join that game when it first began and found that the mod wouldn't load properly in multiplayer for some odd reason. Never figured out what caused it, even after a week or more of searching. :(

So unfortunately I can't help you, I'm afraid.

Have you got it in the right area? I think I had a similar problem when I was looking at possibly subbing for someone. I think you need to have it in the mods section in the program files section, not the My games section.

Chris seemed to be able to solve your issue by using hamachi(@ lord) maybe that will help you too...

Chris seemed to be able to solve your issue by using hamachi(@ lord) maybe that will help you too...
I did try that, still never had any luck... :(

Top Bottom