Platy's Peculiar Pleasant Posh Python

As I mentioned, the domestic advisor in BTS is already doing that :D

As you said, the important one is net happiness, which is the third column.
This is already in domestic advisor even in vanilla civ iv.
So why is there a need to create a new tracker just to show the same thing

first / I noticed there that value :blush:
second / I was wondering if you add another tracker, if it appears that that is not with me now to see :)
third / too would have liked to have such a tracker - Easy one-click ;)

Is it possible to use your modified screens without custom backgrounds?

--

another thing: Do you know how to connect a first city per route with the nearest second city which is not already connected to the first city?

Just remove the art folder and respective art xml file if u r lazy to edit the python codes

I was just thinking that IS it possible for "you" to have Era gamespeed change to your choice PER era??

IE: I start off with the Highest gamespeed, then i want to go faster because of all the new cities and sometimes new civs?

If all you meant is just train and construct speed, activate 2 python callbacks.
If you want everything including research speed, golden age turns, great works amount, Nah

If all you meant is just train and construct speed, activate 2 python callbacks.
If you want everything including research speed, golden age turns, great works amount, Nah

No i am talking about , Quick, Normal, Marathon etc etc.

Precisely.
Gamespeed affects train speed, construct speed, golden age turns etc beside simply number of turns

Precisely.
Gamespeed affects train speed, construct speed, golden age turns etc beside simply number of turns

really dont care about those items, just changing of the gamespeed, is all. I know i would like it if i could JUST change my gamespeed from Normal to Marathon, and not worry what else happened.

Also i was thinking if you could do something in the area of:

Buildings not wanted to be built, when in the auto-build is on?? Meaning, if i choose the Governor to build what he want in the city screen area, but then I want to select it where he cant build these buildings, but it doesnt matter about the rest?? Like a Bandit's Hideout, Druglord's Mansion, etc. Again just throwing stuff out there is all.

Is there an auto build function in the first place...

Is there an auto build function in the first place...

:hmm: I dont know if there is in regular BtS, i have never played it. I have always played mods.

HUH just looked and its called a Production Automation, my bad, (see pic) Its here you leave it to the Governor to build them.

Ah, too long never play BTS...

Anyway, if it is a specific hardcoded list of unwanted things not to be built, it will probably take 5 minutes to code...
If you want a popup window where you can select which buildings are unwanted in each individual city, then that will wait till I bored.

Ah, too long never play BTS...

Anyway, if it is a specific hardcoded list of unwanted things not to be built, it will probably take 5 minutes to code...
If you want a popup window where you can select which buildings are unwanted in each individual city, then that will wait till I bored.

I will wait till you get "bored" then:coffee:

Not anytime soon because making it that way requires many things
1) Add a popup button in City Screen, CvMainInterface
2) CvEventManager to send ModNet messages based on what you enabled/disabled
3) Save data via City Script Data
4) CvGameUtils to actually block the unwanted buildings from being built.

In short, troublesome to code, probably 30 mins to an hour with all the testings.

Hi, do any of these Components work with BUG/BULL/BAT? I think I read somewhere that Natural Wonders do not. How about Victory Conditions?

Top Bottom