Please Help

horsematrix

HE WHO SPEAKS TO HORSES
Could anyone please get me the folder for the TETurkhan scenario's units I was stupid and didn't back up my units folder :wallbash: So if anyone could please post the folder in this thread or email it to me or any way get it to me I would be most grateful once again I need the Civ3PTW TETurkhan units folder so please anyone HELP!

horsematrix said:
Could anyone please get me the folder for the TETurkhan scenario's units I was stupid and didn't back up my units folder :wallbash: So if anyone could please post the folder in this thread or email it to me or any way get it to me I would be most grateful once again I need the Civ3PTW TETurkhan units folder so please anyone HELP!

No help. Just a hello from the Cincinnati area. :hatsoff:

Padma said:
And the reason you don't just download the units is ... ?
Sorry I just can't remember all the units that were in the folder and i barely get on i have two young kids that don't let me get on much i'm going to try and see if there is a upload for the entire folder

horsematrix said:
Sorry I just can't remember all the units that were in the folder and i barely get on i have two young kids that don't let me get on much i'm going to try and see if there is a upload for the entire folder
At least it's a better reason than the usual whines I hear. ;)

I don't have Tet's, so I can't even give you a list of files to get.

Padma said:
At least it's a better reason than the usual whines I hear. ;)

I don't have Tet's, so I can't even give you a list of files to get.
:lol: yeah I do now have an idea on what to try i'm going to go to the civ3ptw editor then look at the units and see which ones i think i don't have i still hope that someone can maybe upload the units folder for me i would be most grateful but i guess i got to do what i got to do thanks anyways do you think someone in the creations threads might have this folder i'm going to try if i shouldn't ask in there i'm sorry I don't remember if this would be a good question in there or what but if worst comes to worst it could always get moved or deleted right :)

Top Bottom