PM from LOCO about a trade.

robboo

Deity
Dear Robboo and Team Aloha,

I apologise if this is to the wrong person.

The Locopotamian people have always sought to increase our knowledge of the world around us. We've had many scientists doing just that.

We've heard that your people are similar in this way and so, in the spirit of friendship, we would like to offer you a trade deal.

We would propose that in exchange for 'Metal Casting', we will send you 'Meditation', 'Monotheism', and 'Monarchy'.

We hope that you will find this generous deal pleasing, and that you will join us in trade now and in the future.

Best Regards,

Koondrad
Team Loco

I responded with ...I will post your PM and we will discuss it. I also said that BC was the foreign minister.

So what do you think of the deal??? I say go for it with the stipulation they cant trade it to others.

i think its pretty good, however ive proposed a poly med deal with piffle.

however id be more than up for it. beakers seem about equal (At a glance).

Well thats interesting. My eyes lit up at the sight of Monarchy:)

Now this would be the perfect scenario, if we could trade for Monarchy and CS and lightbulb Philo, it means we can do a triple civics change in one go and get every bit of help for happiness we were looking for.

If we can handle this diplomacy right we can slingshot ourselves to number 1:D

then lets do it....

I guess either wait a day longer and then ask if its going through.

We should still try to get monarchy from LOCO so maybe we can propose an alternative. You should also make contact with them and tell them something like..due to the holidays and robboo delay in getting the message to the team our response is slower than normal.

Well Piffle are offering CS for CoL + Math or Calandar + Math.

Before they had suggested the CS trade i floated the idea of getting mason + archery off them, but that isn't on at the moment, so the Loco deal is ok as it is.

All the trades are as of now like this.

We owe Innovia 23 beakers.

With Piffle CS is 1144beakers. On our side Maths is 357 and CoL/Caladar are both 500 so thats 287 beakers in our favour, although i'm sure Piffle will look for a way to even it up later.

Now Loco's deal is very interesting.
Monarchy = 429
Meditation = 114
Monotheism = 171 for a total of 714

where MC is 643, so thats 71 beakers for us and they have made no inclination for any permenant arragement so we should take that and run and then work out the future deals with Innovia and Piffle

OK lets do what Robi says....any opposed?

yeah thats fine however i proposed a deal to piffle for med and poly, ill chat to bernie and tell him its off later tonight.

greetings

The alohans would be delighted to except the deal of meditation, montheism and monarchy for metal casting. under the assumption that the first two techs are gifted to us and then a straight trade for the final ones.

regards
bclg

edit-this hasnt been sent yet

why the gifted comment???

Why not 3 for 1?

because tech order, we cant recieve all 3 on the same turn, they have to be on 3 consecutive turns. next time your in an SP game try it :)

gotcha ya... i see it that now.

Edit- should have read the whole discussion.

If Innovia is getting CS in 2, then let make it work for all 3 of us.

Innovia gives us CS, which we pass on to Piffle how can use the GP to lighbulb another tech which they give to us and we give to Innovia.
There are also other techs that need to be traded to even it all up, but coordinated we could all get a huge leap, so much so we can go and offer Epsilon a 50% discount for gold ;)

The only difficulty is the Innovia and piffle have not met, making communication arkward

that and we dont know whether innovia will allow us to trade the techs away. dutch said an offer was coming our way in a few days so i shall propose it then.

Thats true but it would be to their benifit because with 3 of us its a case of research 1 tech get 2 techs back for it. Also i think we have shown we are honest, we could have traded piffle CoL and Innovia would not have known since they haven't met them but we didn't, we went and asked them if it was ok so i don't see why they wouldn't want to be involved

This was in inbox. I'd accept it.

BCLG and Citizens of Team Aloha,

Unfortunately, we are not able to give you our knowledge of Monotheism, as you have not yet discovered Masonry. We wouuld like to change our suggestion to Masonry + Monotheism + Monarchy for Metal Casting. We hope this new suggestion is also acceptable.

Jeejeep
Executive Leader
Team Loco

yep take it.....and begin feeling them out about the hitting epsilon.

That looks fine to me

Top Bottom