• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Political Cartoons IX: Election Mayhem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Same idea, only it's the average american rather then Dubya that doesn't know that Georgia is a country.

The cartoonist clearly doesn't understand that Russian gas is actually gas. I know it sounds strange, but we don't put gas in our cars.

Can someone explain that one about giants, jets, expensive seats and no tailgating?

The cartoonist clearly doesn't understand that Russian gas is actually gas. I know it sounds strange, but we don't put gas in our cars.

Can someone explain that one about giants, jets, expensive seats and no tailgating?

Russia exports oil as well as natural gas.

The New York Giants and the New York Jets play in the same stadium. They have their home games on alternating weeks. The owners of the stadiums have been moving towards getting their money by making people buy expensive box seats, pricing the average fan out of the stadium. The American tradition of going to football games has largely included "tailgating", in which people with pickup trucks go to the games with barbecue grills in the back ( and coolers full of beer) and they have beer and BBQ parties in the parking lot before the game. I'm assuming someone banned the parties, which for a great many of the people attending the games is 1/2 the fun of the day out.

Russia exports oil as well as natural gas.

The New York Giants and the New York Jets play in the same stadium. They have their home games on alternating weeks. The owners of the stadiums have been moving towards getting their money by making people buy expensive box seats, pricing the average fan out of the stadium. The American tradition of going to football games has largely included "tailgating", in which people with pickup trucks go to the games with barbecue grills in the back ( and coolers full of beer) and they have beer and BBQ parties in the parking lot before the game. I'm assuming someone banned the parties, which for a great many of the people attending the games is 1/2 the fun of the day out.

Its not a ban at the stadium, its a restriction of time from eight hours down to four. There are also stricter penalties for drunkenness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom