Political Cartoons: Third Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess 9/11 rescuers are being afflicted by disease. What's #195?

I'm guessing it's based along the lines of Steve Irwin dying

sysyphus said:
I don't get that last one. :confused:
Speak no Evil, Hear no Evil, See no Evil... Though I'm not sure why it's being applied to those three. (Maybe a jab at the various 9/11 conspiracy theories?)

Yuri2356 said:
Speak no Evil, Hear no Evil, See no Evil... Though I'm not sure why it's being applied to those three. (Maybe a jab at the various 9/11 conspiracy theories?)

Many (most?) of the rescue workers from the World Trade Center clean-up are developing lung problems, doubtless from inhaling large amounts of dust and debris. As I understand it, the City of New York and the Federal Government aren't jumping to help them out.

Many (most?) of the rescue workers from the World Trade Center clean-up are developing lung problems, doubtless from inhaling large amounts of dust and debris. As I understand it, the City of New York and the Federal Government aren't jumping to help them out.
Ok then, mystery Solved.

Yuri2356 said:

911 rescue workers have serious lung diseases due to the toxic 'fog' around the site.

Bah, I think I'm the only one left who actually likes Tony Blair *grumbles and starts boarding up the windows to any potential abuse*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom