Polynesia Scenario gives wrong (extra) achievement

Athe

Chieftain
I just finished the Polynesia DLC scenario as Tahiti and received the achievement for winning as Tahiti AND for winning as Hiawatha (I hadn't played as him before). I'm assuming this was because they used Hiawatha as the leader of Tahiti.

I don't have a save file or anything, but if you look at my achievements and search for Mar 6, you'll see I got both of the achievements at the same time.

Yeah, same thing happened to me. I don't know how they missed this one...

My Hall of Fame says I won as Polynesia when I really won as Hiva (and I got the achievement for it as well). And the HoF in the scenario (in the tab at the end of game screen) said I had a victory with Samoa when it was really a game I won with India in the regular game. If they're gonna release scenarios, they should make sure that the achievements actually work and that the game records it into the HoF properly.

I tried a saved game with the new patch where I was turns away from winning as Hiva. And still.....no achievement. Pretty disappointing that it seemingly is still not fixed. I'd start a new game and try it as well but don't feel like doing it right now. Anyone else give it a shot?

Top Bottom