Possible sweden bug?

mike678

Warlord
I decided to play sweden to get their achievements and get a feel of how they play. A little while after I finished the patronage tree I got gifted khan. I tried to get the achievement for stacking khan and swedens unique horse but nothing happened after several turns so I tried to gift khan. Well I got 0 influence for gift khan not 90 :/ .

Has any one else seen this happen?

City-States have been able to gift Khans ever since Mongolia got added. They're a UU; clearly they don't count as a "general" or even a "great person".

It's not a bug, just a programming oversight or intentional design.

It seems weird that they count it as a great person when it is gifted to you but not when you gift it back. I guess I can see it not be a great general but its own category of great person.

I had the same issue. After a couple of turns, I moved the Khan off the unit and stacked my own GG onto the unit and the achievement popped.

Its gifted as a UU by a militaristic city state not throughy the Patronage tree.

Um, no it's not, considering Khans have been gifted by *any* city-state long before G&K ever came out. Khans are gifted because of Patronage.

Wow, did anyone read the post? I know all these "America with Rome UU?" threads are annoying, but this isn't one. The Khan is not programmed to interact properly with Sweden's UA. You can't stack them for Hakkapelitta(sp?) bonuses, and you can't gift them for influence.

I hope this is addressed, i played as Sweden for the first time and lost all pleasure when the khan i was gifted was worthless on all ends.

Top Bottom