Post Romanum PBEM

You guys are just lucky that I don't have more cities. I have been alive a good 40 turns longer than I expected. My riflemen are holding their own against tanks, infantry and cavalry. The reason ... the tanks, infantry and cavalry are not there to fight ... they are just there on a holiday.

Can someone please kill me off!

I finally got sick of waving my workers under your nose and deleted ... no free workers for you!

You guys are just lucky that I don't have more cities. I have been alive a good 40 turns longer than I expected. My riflemen are holding their own against tanks, infantry and cavalry. The reason ... the tanks, infantry and cavalry are not there to fight ... they are just there on a holiday.

Can someone please kill me off!

I finally got sick of waving my workers under your nose and deleted ... no free workers for you!

Well, I just think I already have enough territory and I was too lazy to make a move. That's why my tanks are now in Mexico just for the beautiful weather and nice beaches.... I'm leaving the remaining of the Goth's cities in the Yucatan peninsula to others... maybe they are not very competent... or the Goths are, after all, very valiant warriors... :)

GPS year 2011

Pathetic attack attempt. And don't leave single units hanging around or I will pick them off ... like I just did!

GPS year 2013 AD

The Goths were destroyed this turn by the Moors, but Justinian was also very close to do it.
Ruff survived for long time, even though the Goths had been at war with the whole world. Farewell to Ruff! :wavey: Thanks for joining this game and playing a civilization in a very precarious situation.

I wonder if the tracker will send the turn to Luthor.

Will Phylhom be able to play his turn soon?

It's year AD-2013
Who has the save?
In-Game Name: Dharmasetu
Forum Name: Phylhom
14 days, 23 hours, 36 minutes passed since the save has been handed on.

Will Phylhom be able to play his turn soon?

It's year AD-2013
Who has the save?
In-Game Name: Dharmasetu
Forum Name: Phylhom
14 days, 23 hours, 36 minutes passed since the save has been handed on.

As I posted on the specific thread, I was travelling. Now, I am back and will resume gradually my games.

Phew ... I am finally dead. Good luck all.

Who has the save?
In-Game Name: Luthor Moor
Forum Name: Luthor
10 days, 11 hours, 26 minutes passed since the save has been handed on.

Can't you expedite?

Me? Moi?

Nope. It's not me... not for a long time! I mean, I've sent it way waaaaaaaaay back... like more than 1 minute ago...

Me? Moi?

Nope. It's not me... not for a long time! I mean, I've sent it way waaaaaaaaay back... like more than 1 minute ago...

It's year AD-2028
Who has the save?
In-Game Name: Luthor Moor
Forum Name: Luthor
1 week, 5 days (and no one now cares about hours and minutes!) passed since the save has been handed on.

Will Rick play is turn soon?

Who has the save?
In-Game Name: Chandragupta
Forum Name: RicketyClik
9 days, 17 hours, 59 minutes passed since the save has been handed on.

Top Bottom