Post when you're in!

Dale

Mohawk Games Developer
I'm in!

Can already tell you the Surface Pro 3 doesn't like full screen, but it runs. :)

Attachments

• civbe.jpg
    civbe.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 2,111
Been fixing up video recording for an hour or so, don't know why Firaxis can't do a proper borderless window mode still...:(

@Dale, good to hear from you and hope you are enjoying yourself with BE.

Dale! Always great to hear from a fellow Civfanatics old timer. I hope you plan to mod this game but in the meantime I hope you enjoy! :D

A Civ Historical mod? Return it to the traditional 4000BC-2100AD? ;)

2002 was indeed a prolific year...

Howww are you in already? o_o veryconfused, i thought all region releases were done at the same time?

5:24am, birds are chirping outside. Dawn came and went unnoticed. Got to get ready for work after 2 hours play as ARC. It's going to be a long day with barely 2 hours sleep. Brilliant game.

Can anyone please confirm the size of the post-release download? I've heard that even if you've preloaded it, you get a small download after the decryption. My internet is extremely slow and limited and with some knowledge on the size I can do some foreplanning to ensure I don't have to wait too long.

Thanks

Can anyone please confirm the size of the post-release download? I've heard that even if you've preloaded it, you get a small download after the decryption. My internet is extremely slow and limited and with some knowledge on the size I can do some foreplanning to ensure I don't have to wait too long.

Thanks
It's not much, something like 45kb, I guess.

After an hour playing I give you one word: promising.

My feeling of the game is that, although there are certain flaws (e.g. REX, the AI), it definitely has that 'one more turn' quality. Others feel the same way?

Top Bottom