Pre-GodNES

I guess he is a russian spy..
I'd much rather play this than run my own, which is why I refused to even consider starting mine until you were gone for a week.

As for which poison, my first guess is cyanide. Not that the guess makes any sense.
Ohh! are you alright?

hope you feel better...
Wow. Poisoning. That is something I didn't expect. I hope you get well soon if you aren't already feeling better.
I hope you feel better soon and I hope it was not cyanide or else you are speaking (or writing) to us from the other side. If this is the case, what's Heaven like and can atheists get in.
wow! i hope your OK zxcvbnm, get better soon mate. ill wait patiently ;)
It was (is, still having it but being capable of doing stuff now) one of the more common poisons and seldom lethal, although in the extreme it can cause it. And to the obvious questions rising now: no, I don't use alcohol or other drugs so it wasn't an overdose.

I call the Pre-NES ended and am working on the map and gods and stuff. ETA in about a week (or earlier). You can make it faster by sending summaries of your creating and god info by PM.

Intrude: ... It's evident that most of you don't actually know what the hell food poisoning is.

> The hilarity in the exchange above is overwhelming.

The Parable of Joe

Joe was stabbed. He told his friends that he sustained a physical injury without giving details over the phone. "Poor Joe is injured; I think he got flogged!" said one of his friends.

"Yeah, he better take in some insulin!" said another.

Joe then called again and heard his friends talking about him in the background and how he got flogged and that he should take insulin. He told the guy who picked up the phone: "I didn't get flogged" before hanging up for a reason or other.

"Hey guys, Joe didn't get flogged," said the guy who picked up the phone. There was a general sigh of relief.

One of the friends (the cloud-headed type of person who wasn't paying much attention until the noise suddenly stopped) then said: "You obviously don't know what being flogged means! You don't take insulin if you get flogged!"

"Well, obviously, you weren't listening--Joe didn't get flogged!"

its evident that you didnt see that zxcvbnm said it wasnt food poisoning...
So he didn't. Regardless if you're past convalescence, you're not dead, and it wasn't highly toxic, you're going to be fine.

Actually, he did not explicitly say that it wasn't food poisoning either, unless I'm mistaken. Mind you, it probably isn't, but who knows what he meant under a common poison?

1. It wasn't a food poisoning
2. It wasn't an overdose of drugs or such
3. It was a complete accident, nobody really meant to cause it but you know, s__t happens
4. It was a relatively common and seldom lethal type of poisoning

Thank you.

Now hurry up so that we could close this thread once and for all and never come back to this discussion ever, ever again.

I'm guessing his gf cooked him a horrible meal and he has had acute s__ts since then ;)

I'm guessing his gf cooked him a horrible meal and he has had acute s__ts since then ;)

Let the dead horse rot.

Also, now he did say that it wasn't food poisoning.

Can I ask why you want this "investigation" over?

I now suspect it was das, in the hallway, with the rope.

You are just asking for a cyanide food poisoning right now, you know that? :p

Bloody Russians.. you and poisoning dissenters! :p

Not dissenters, just people on the Internet who know too much. It's pretty efficient because nobody ever notices. ;)

Top Bottom