President's office- Term 1

Mr. President..clarification on our election laws. I post the nomination threads or do you? Its almost that time( 4 more turns) :)

robboo said:
Mr. President..clarification on our election laws. I post the nomination threads or do you? Its almost that time( 4 more turns) :)

according to the cons't, V. 6. a. anyone can post an official poll. Traditionally you would considering it deals with the team and not the game

got it

yybor( ;) ) has got it under control

Turn: 11
Year: 3560 BC

Headlines:
Loco Founds Budhism!

Spoiler unit moves :

move scout SW-NW

science at 100%

Domestic matters:

We are running 100% science. We have 103 gold and are running at +0 gpt.

We have 17/114 beakers in bronze working - due in 13 turns

what next?

Spoiler city builds :
city-building (turns to completion according to game) [previous work done]

Aloha- worker (10)
[warrior (8/15 shields)]

we have 0 workers

all build okay?

Military Matters:

current ground deployment: 1
1 scout

Spoiler military locations :

ground forces:
Scout: northern coastal hills

if they do they will be very weak militarily early and it would make me believe they might be a weaker opponent early on before they can start running banks and markets to boost their gold output. Hmmm

Whats you movement idea ybbor...I am thinking the SE hill. Then pick an interesting feature to head to.

robboo said:
if they do they will be very weak militarily early and it would make me believe they might be a weaker opponent early on before they can start running banks and markets to boost their gold output. Hmmm

Whats you movement idea ybbor...I am thinking the SE hill. Then pick an interesting feature to head to.

yes but what a bonus if they do!

robboo said:

SE? surely you mean SW? the SE hill would reveal a whopping 1 tile. a tile we could get anyway if we go to the S tile.

right now I'm leaning S-SW, but maybe S-W. if we're looping for the hut I kinda want to go S-SW

I Think just move onto the hill SW of the scout, you lose an MP but it doesn't make a difference to what you can see. On the turn after that we can go NW-W

yeah SW..dont mind me..obviously my dyslexia now included directison...

Do what a I think not what i say.

i agree with Robi D...

By the way do we hav emor einput other than us..BC, Robi , ybbor ??? Come one guys pipe in at least spam the Team building thread.

robboo said:
By the way do we hav emor einput other than us..BC, Robi , ybbor ???.

Could you repeat that in english:D

Robi D said:

he's asking if anyone else is active in our forum besides Robi D, Ybbor, BCLG100 and robboo.

and GeorgeOP pops in every now and then

ybbor said:
he's asking if anyone else is active in our forum besides Robi D, Ybbor, BCLG100 and robboo.

and GeorgeOP pops in every now and then

oh ok:goodjob:

Well i've seen a few other looking around at various times. I guess they are happy with the actions we've taken so far:)
But they shouldn't be afaird to speak up, even if they agree, it always nice to know that your happy with whats happening

Robi D said:

dam that was bad even for me.

I need to lay off the wine/beer before posting:mischief:

Yeah is there any one else around this place. It looks like a 7 man team at best and a 5 man team at worse.

BC, Robi D, yybor, Robboo, George, Kuninigus, oeagersnap.

I havent seen Nobody or Blackhole recently. Anyone else I missed that was more active and then disappeared.

Well i know Nobody is having issues with his internet at home from the civ3MTDG, not sure about everyone else.

Well since I have never played a demo team game..is this expected?

Top Bottom