PreSLNES I: Masters of Ethereal

Its from having a kid.

and thomas understands... somehow... he understands.

Kind of hard to convince me you weren't weird before having a kid, though. Maybe now your weirdness is magnified to a certain unfathomable degree due to a variety of factors, including having a kid and dealing with crazy diseases on a daily basis.

OMG OMG OMG, we have to start a WeirdNES now, just for the name! It can be a NES about all of us having kids - you know, like tamagotchi! We feed the kid, we clothe it, and so on - there will be stats for Attention, Food Supply, Toys, Diaper Stockpile, and negative modifiers for abuse and mismanagement.

NOT in

Did you just put a pause for me? I really wanted the water wizards.

Also, to get Mana Streams do I need to do anything special?

They are guarded by something powerful or have some riddle that go with them. You need to scout them thoroughly to find what that is.

Yeah I put a pause on you, but I gave you all of the gold and mana you deserved from your income. You can train and move the water mages in the same turn, any way - by the way.

vruchten is right, my bard's mana upkeep should be written in the stats. Then again, his own mana upkeep is 20 instead of 5*4 (souleaters)+2*10 (fearmongers). although the fearmmongers might not cost this tturn since they've just been built?
I'm not clear whether the Fear spell on Palinan is being maintained or not. Looks like not when checking the stats.
To all: If it was not clear enough in the update, my Raider unit has been replaced by a Reverse Warrior unit.

Bah. Can't sleep tonight.

vruchten is right, my bard's mana upkeep should be written in the stats. Then again, his own mana upkeep is 20 instead of 5*4 (souleaters)+2*10 (fearmongers). although the fearmmongers might not cost this tturn since they've just been built?
I'm not clear whether the Fear spell on Palinan is being maintained or not. Looks like not when checking the stats.
To all: If it was not clear enough in the update, my Raider unit has been replaced by a Reverse Warrior unit.

Hey LDi. I mentioned your Reverse Warrior in the additional notes. And I don't know why I forgot to add your Warrior Bard... but it has been added now (to the numbers). Is that correct? I'm sorry I'm so sloppy with stats sometimes.

The spell is not being maintained, as indicated in the stats - it was a one time thing. However, Prince Anoan's disloyalty is another matter entirely.

I'll have to check all the figures this evening when I'm back home. I read the update before going to work and didn't have much time to check everything.
I just wanted to make it clear the Reverse warrior replace the Raiders so people don't have to look up what they replace (I thought vruchten might be interested for some reason).

Spoiler :
Citadel: Akhoowoo
Government: Pack-Based Magocracy
Spellbook: Fear the Pack
Castles: 0
Cities: 2 (Bharhakhoowoo / Gnolls / 20,000) (Senda / High Men / 18,000)
Towns: 3
Mana Centers: Nodes (17) (+7)
Gold: 227 per turn / 175 upkeep / 32 in coffers
Mana: 405 for use (475 per turn - 70 upkeep) / 210 crystalized
Unique Units: Souleater, Fearmonger, Walking Fortress
Troops: Gnollish Wolf Riders x5, Souleaters x5, Fearmongers x2, Walking Fortress x1

that one is also finished :king:

spell said:
Mother's Fury
300-400 km from kingdom borders (120)
Multiple Hits: (600 +50 mana per target)
Divine: 800 mana
Sustainable
1520 mana +50 mana per target to cast, 760 mana to sustain
Oh the horrors one would face if he wear to stand against nature. Camrol chanells large amounts of mana into the ground (or sea) and calls upon mother nature to unleash terrible fury upon his enemies. The fury usually come as a major natural disaster (earthquakes, volcanoes etc. on land and tsunamis or giant whirlpools at sea for example) srtiking many places at ones and causing all hell to break loose. Towns will be wiped off the Earth, cities will tumble down at her will. The fury of mother knows no boundaries.

How is this future spell? The idea is a spell that releases a gigantic natural disaster upon a whole country... a disaster that doesn't stop until Camrol stops.

Spoiler :
Citadel: Akhoowoo
Government: Pack-Based Magocracy
Spellbook: Fear the Pack
Castles: 0
Cities: 2 (Bharhakhoowoo / Gnolls / 20,000) (Senda / High Men / 18,000)
Towns: 3
Mana Centers: Nodes (17) (+7)
Gold: 227 per turn / 175 upkeep / 32 in coffers
Mana: 405 for use (475 per turn - 70 upkeep) / 210 crystalized
Unique Units: Souleater, Fearmonger, Walking Fortress
Troops: Gnollish Wolf Riders x5, Souleaters x5, Fearmongers x2, Walking Fortress x1

that one is also finished :king:

I was expecting it last turn in fact...

Top Bottom