Preview - 'Multisapiea' (DisNES)

I was thinking about abandoning NESing altogether after UKNES3 Reloaded died, but this has suddenly revitalized me. I am definitely interested in this, and will get started on a species description if anyone else is still interested in this.

I'm 200 percent into this (my alternate personality is interested. That's where the other 100 percent comes from). Go penguins!

Yay! Glad to hear it Dis!

Some more units the penguins can produce:

Having powerful empathic bonds with other penguins is a trait that can often extend to other species. Penguins have domesticated dolphins, and use them in ways very similar to humans riding horses.

A huge species from the primal waters of Multisapiea, the Kellik is a massive lobsterlike crustacean, 6-10 meters long. They are amphibious, though painfully slow on land and human walking speed in water. They are utilized as beasts of burden, and also as siege weapons. Their thick plates make them almost impossible to injure, and their claws can rip trees from the ground and crush enemies.

:bump:

This time it's an angry bump. I'm going to keep interest in this, and Disenfranchised, you WILL start this before the new year!

Well, you don't have to, but it would be greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom