Problem with Official Mods

Zack

99% hot gas
Whenever I try to play an official BtS mod, this happens: Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG. Where did all my stuff go?? I have Civ Complete, and I have been able to download several mods off this website, and they have worked fine. Does anyone know why it's doing this?

Um... if I understand your screenshot right you are just missing the buttons and minimap right? Usually that is caused by pressing the <Delete> key. I would try that first and see if it brings your buttons back. If not... I dunno. :confused:

If you have BUG or anything else modifying python files in your customassets folder, change the .ini file or each mod not working changing NoCustomAssets from 0 to 1.

i had the problem too when i had a ATI catalyst installed

after some time i found out how to make it work on my PC:
open options, change anti aliasing filter (it always was 2x on my PC) to 0
then it worked here

I had the same problem. The solution by Erius worked for some reason.

I have BUG mod installed - juju could you please clarfiy your solution?

Go into the mod folder, find the ini file with the same name as the mod, open if with a text editor, search for NoCustomAssets, and change the value from 0 to 1. This is harmless and can always be undone if you ever needed to.

Thanks for you help! Yeah the problem I had was that the mod folder was in the c:\program files\2k games\.... path. I was looking in the my games\... path so I couldn't find it initially.

Another solution is to check Lock modified assets when choosing custom game.

Top Bottom