PS4 - how to delete Map Pins?

HiRezAudio

Prince
I just lost a game because there is no way that I can find to delete a map pin once placed.....so how do I do this please? What have I missed?

To delete a map-pin on PS4 you have to select it in the list of placed pins. Their you can choose edit & then push 'square' to delete the pin.

Hopefully this description is clear enough, if not I can make a screenshot at a later time.

Sad to hear a 'immortal' map-pin made you lose a game. (curious on how it happened though)

Much appreciated on that - it did not occur to me.
Still struggling with the console to be blunt - it seems more difficult compared to on the PC with a lot less information available.
Persevering though

No problem, glad to be of help.

I needed to get used to the controls as well, but now I'm really enjoying the possibility of playing Civ while relaxing on the couch instead of hunched over my desk ;)

So far the only thing I really miss is the hud-ribbon underneath the leader portraits which shows their scores in different fields (science, religion, gold etc.). What information do you find lacking?

No problem, glad to be of help.

I needed to get used to the controls as well, but now I'm really enjoying the possibility of playing Civ while relaxing on the couch instead of hunched over my desk ;)

So far the only thing I really miss is the hud-ribbon underneath the leader portraits which shows their scores in different fields (science, religion, gold etc.). What information do you find lacking?
Definitely the one you mention is a huge issue. Makes it very hard to keep up with who is doing what.
I also miss the search option too - I had no idea how useful that would be until it got added.
I also find general accessibility across a larger map is much easier on the PC as compared to the PS4.

If you hit R1 you should find all of that leader info you're looking for.

If you hit R1 you should find all of that leader info you're looking for.
Really? I get the little icons & the readouts of their score, military strength, Science, Culture, Faith & Gold output?
I must go check that - tip much appreciated.

I'm sorry I misread what you were looking for, but still hit R1 then use the stick to navigate to the top icon then hit square. I think that is what you are looking for.

Top Bottom