Ps4 i can't create a product (monopolies and corporations gamemode)

CrazyGalaxyG9

Chieftain
I am playing ps4 version of the game. I have recently bought a Vietnam and Kublai Khan Pack and I can't create a corporation product. I have three copies, corporation and slots to place it. I see an option "create a product", but I can't select it. Help me please. I bought it only for this mode. I am playing standard addition.

At first I assumed you didn't have a seaport or stock market with an open slot. But from what you wrote, it seems you do. In that case I am at a loss.

Stupid thought - did you have your three luxuries to build your corporation but since then one of them has been pillaged or such like? I think that stops you from creating a product until you get back to three copies of the luxury under your control.

Stupid thought - did you have your three luxuries to build your corporation but since then one of them has been pillaged or such like? I think that stops you from creating a product until you get back to three copies of the luxury under your control.
AI also, don't create products. I saw posts on Reddit about same problem. However there is no answer how to fix it.

Top Bottom