PTW non C3C extra units - Dinosaurs

is there any civilopedia file included?

Originally posted by Ossric
Does anybody know what the stats of these guys should be?

Any you like. These units came as "extras" and are for modders - it's all up to them/you.

Poor, poor Parasaur - looks like Loulong don't like you much.:( ;)

EDIT: or is that his attack animation? If so, as the inventor of the bodyslam, maybe poor, poor parasaur should seek royalties from WWC.:p

Originally posted by Runamok Monkey
Poor, poor Parasaur - looks like Loulong don't like you much.:( ;)

EDIT: or is that his attack animation? If so, as the inventor of the bodyslam, maybe poor, poor parasaur should seek royalties from WWC.:p

Well, I would have prefered something like : Thanks Loulong for putting all these units in the same thread with a preview for each (if possible different) and in an organized manner, but I guess I must be happy with: "oh, no ! You really scre*ed up big time using the death anim for one of our kind puppets" :( ;)

:king:

HAHAHA. Loulong, I intended no insult. I only meant to express my appreciation of you for having all but one of the previews depict an attack animation, with that exception being the death animation of a weak looking dino. It is a kind of beauty of bemusement. Far from insulting you, I was applauding your sense of humor.:thumbsup:

Late

ps: you're right; Rei is a cutie:love:

And Loulong, thank you for posting the extra PTW units; I sincerely appreciate the effort you've spent in making this thread a joy for your fellow Civvers to use. I have already downloaded them all and have found the previews very helpful.:beer:

Take care.

Originally posted by Runamok Monkey
ps: you're right; Rei is a cutie:love:

Now, you are insulting me : she is THE cutie ;) :love:
albeit I guess you know what she is, don't you ?

Originally posted by The Last Conformist
:thanx:

And I notice Firaxis can spell neither "Deinonychus" nor "Ankylosaur" correctly ...

(Sorry, but I was a fanatical dino enthusiast as a kid ... and while obsessions may recede, they never truly die.)

Actually I wondered when uploading them. I thought these names were the English version but I feel better now that you tell me there are actually mistakes.
Well :(

Originally posted by LouLong

:lol: How could I have been so careless; of course you're right.:love:

But thanks for giving me an out clause to my faux pas.;)

Man..seeing these animals.. I come to the conclusion that the world was once a very beautiful place.

:eek: Loulong, you wrote this about Kal-el's sexy secret agent:

If the girl (cuty :love: ) is wearing a Chinese dress (qibao) it should be open only on one of her sides ;)

Aww, for shame, Loulong, don't be looking at other girls!!!:nono: Especially after you were so kind enough to remind me that Rei is THE cutie!!!:D

All of those kinda thrash their heads, they're going to get whiplash! :o

Top Bottom