Questions on Companies

Bluebags

Warlord
I've got a couple of questions about the companies, so I figured I'd start a new thread.

First up I noticed in one of my games that Antioch has both Venetians and Genoans (see below). Is this deliberate, or a bug? I can't remember if I've seen it in previous games.

Secondly, I've been pushing to get the second Rum UHV (5 Sufi shrines), but no matter how many libraries, mosques, hans and such I spam, or try to push up my piety, I'm just not getting Sufism into my cities quickly enough. Anyone have any other tricks? (excluding Incense which I haven't found anyone to get some off).

Attachments

• vengen.jpg
    vengen.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 478
Yeah, Sufis love hashish (AKA incense) in this mod.

First up I noticed in one of my games that Antioch has both Venetians and Genoans (see below). Is this deliberate, or a bug? I can't remember if I've seen it in previous games.

That's normal.

It's great when you have both a Venetian and Genoan Quarter in the same city.

In the manual "No competition from Genoans or Karimis" is listed as preference, not requirement (requirements are written in italics), so yeah it's normal.

For Sufism you have 3 options left:
- build Mevlana's Tomb
- get more incense
- send a pillaging party to whoever has Sufis+Incense (Yemen most likely) and pillage their plantations

Top Bottom