Quick Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turner_727 said:
It's the RNG.

Really, one must sacrifice to the RNG if one wants good luck. It's a fickle god.
The Spearman's God, perhaps... :) :lol:

Unfortunately, as Turner says, you have to launch right away. But you can always carry on with the game once you've won... ;)

Is it possible to get more than one victory condition in the same turn. What i mean is the figures are worked out at the end of the turn. What if say on of you cities reached the 20k cultural requirement and you hit the domination requirements in the same turn. How would this effect your score. Just imagine if you managed to do both of those and send the spaceship in the same turn and so on. Or are they put into an order and you only get credit for the first one ?

Yes it is. I forget the order, but there have been several people who've tripped more than one on the same term.

You could probably do a search for Victory or somesuch and find a couple.

You only get credit for the first one, tho. And I don't remember what the order is.

Yeah, there's an order and you only get one. Turner probably knows the exact one, I'm not too sure. I think though that it's:

Space Race > Conquest > Domination > Cultural > UN > Histograph

Or something like that. ;)

EDIT: Nope Turner obviously doesn't know either. :)

EDIT AGAIN: Actually, I have a feeling Conquest may be first in the list...

This actually did come up not too long ago, but I can't search for it now. Getting ready to leave....

Whenever i play a game with edited civs, the AI doesn't build any cities aside from their capitals. What should i do to fix this? I have Conquests.

Is there a way (such as the hotkey "J" for "move all similar awake units in this stack) to get bombarding units of the same type in one stack to all bombard the same tile (without me having to hit "B" and wait for the results, rinse, repeat 40 times)? It drives me crazy, the pause between bombardments is too short to roll a cigarette and too long to ignore.
Thank you.

How does the big picture trick work? I have only tried this once and none of the civs would trade with me for any amount of resources/gold/gpt/other techs even democracy inspite of most of them being gracious towards me for having allowed them to bypass two entire eras.

Arnold J Rimmer said:
How does the big picture trick work? I have only tried this once and none of the civs would trade with me for any amount of resources/gold/gpt/other techs even democracy inspite of most of them being gracious towards me for having allowed them to bypass two entire eras.
I don't quite understand what you're asking here, sorry... :confused:

Welcome to CFC :dance:
I didn't know you could pass 2 entire eras by trade.
I don't understand, me too.

Arnold J Rimmer said:

Can you clarify? I might have an idea what you're asking, but I can't be positive.

Renata

watorrey said:
You said in your other post that you signed alliances with other civs and then 10 turns later made peace. Alliances last 20 turns just like any other deal.

Are you refering to Military Alliances? I didin't think that MAs were 20 turn deals. Are they? I made some MAs with some AIs when Spain finally decided to declare war on me after sending their troops into my territory turn after turn after turn after turn....etc... I kept telling them to get out... they would leave.... then they decided for war.... I had been trading with the 3 other countries on my continent b4 the war and I signed them up agains spain when they went aggressive..... then I made peace after I took about 6 of spains cities and that is when I noticed that no one would trade with me for anything other than hard cash or techs (no gpt,lux,res, etc...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom