Whats the point of gaining "control" over city states bonus resources?

It would give an amenity if you have Buenos Aires as suzerain, otherwise there's none I think. It's mostly because you also gain access to the luxery and strategic resources.

Does anyone know when the second expansion for civ 6 will come out? I still haven’t bought the game yet and I think it would be best to wait for the second expansion. As someone who played civ 5 I didn’t find it to be really worthwhile until brave new world was released.

Does anyone know when the second expansion for civ 6 will come out? I still haven’t bought the game yet and I think it would be best to wait for the second expansion. As someone who played civ 5 I didn’t find it to be really worthwhile until brave new world was released.

No announcements or other hints yet. The game is currently on sale though (I believe... summer sale might be over already) and it's (almost) universally considered to be in a much better position than Civ 5 at this point in it's life cycle.

No announcements or other hints yet. The game is currently on sale though (I believe... summer sale might be over already) and it's (almost) universally considered to be in a much better position than Civ 5 at this point in it's life cycle.

Ok thanks. Which is better to get? Digital Deluxe edition or Civilization & Scenario pack bundle? What's the difference in what they include?

About these fusiliers, they stop tanks. Did I miss something? I know they are counter to cavalry and tanks are considered cavalry but anyway... Tanks should roll over rifles?

OK. So you can therefore upgrade from warriors if you didn't have iron?

You need 1 iron to upgrade warriors to swordsmen.

About these fusiliers, they stop tanks. Did I miss something? I know they are counter to cavalry and tanks are considered cavalry but anyway... Tanks should roll over rifles?

Uhm, fusiliers? Those aren't in Civ VI... I believe they were in Civ IV (not sure off the top of my head though), so are you asking Civ IV or a Civ VI mod?

If it's Civ IV, it'll depend on what bonuses the tank and fusilier get against one another with their combat strength.
If it's Civ VI, it'll just depend on combat strength and unit type; if it's anti-cavalry vs cavalry (which I believe is what you're describing) then they get +10 strength against tanks, which would give them an advantage. Whether they would win, however, would also depend on other bonuses on top of their base combat strength.

How is my commercial hub gaining me +16 gold in a city with 8 pop? For some reason, I can't wrap my head around it. There is only one internal trade route going from the city for +2 gold and I have no citizen slots yet for the hub. The adjacency bonus is only +1. Yet, it is making the city +16 gold. What am I missing.

https://ibb.co/iQi0j8

Here is a pic of the city.

I feel like it's something very simple that I'm missing.

In the video below I saw a jet bomber on a harbor's tile. How is this possible?

I have three more questions about the line of sight:
1) Are the Caravel, Ironclad and Destroyer the only units in the game with a sight of 3?
2) If an archer is on a hill with a forest, the city center is on a plain, and there's a hill with a forest between them, can the archer shoot?
3) If an archer is on a hill with a forest, the city center is on a plain, and there's a hill between them, can the city center perform a ranged attack?

Last edited:
In the video below I saw a jet bomber on a harbor's tile. How is this possible?

1) Are the Caravel, Ironclad and Destroyer the only units in the game with a sight of 3?
2) If an archer is on a hill with a forest, the city center is on a plain, and there's a hill with a forest between them, can the archer shoot?
3) If an archer is on a hill with a forest, the city center is on a plain, and there's a hill between them, can the city center perform a ranged attack?

The observation in the video is probably a bug, there's some weird interactions with carriers and planes.
1. I think so but I don't know.
2 and 3. One of them is possible, the other is not. I believe 2 is possible while 3 is not.

I believe settlers also have a LOS range of 3.

Top Bottom