Quick way to see what resources other Civs have to trade?

Gary King

Prince
Is there a quick way to see what Luxury Resources other Civs have to trade, without needing to go through the diplomacy screen of each Civ? I recall something like this in Civ IV.

You can get the Enhanced User Interface, it's a mod that works like a DLC so youd ont' have to actually activate it. It brings most of the information towards the main screen.

It has this special handling of diplomacy by having them listed at the same location as most notifications, and when they have excess resource it shows up beside their civ icon ribbon.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=512263

Go to the diplomacy screen. There is a tab (I believe it's called "relationships") which provides an overview of deals you have in place with AI, as well as which resources each civ has that you don't have, and the amount that they have of each.
Also shows city states and what they have to offer

On the other hand,I want to know if there are ways to see what you can sell to the AIs.

Well there is one thing you can do to give you an indication of what you can sell. Click on the icon in the left top corner to select what you wish to display along the top left section of your screen (usually you have this set to show what you are currently researching), and select the resources overview. This will give you a listing of what you have including how many instances of each type.
Unfortunately this method doesn't help you determine which resources of yours the AI already have but at least you'll have an overview of what you have left to offer around

Atleast the AI will come to you now to request a trade for your extras.

I really wish there was a button that said "No thank you, please come back when you've got an extra luxury to trade"

Top Bottom