RA finishes two techs - notification only for last one

RonMar

Warlord
When more than one tech is completed on a single turn (RA for example), you are only notified about the last one. If you don't remember the tech you were researching which may have been almost finished (or a low turn earlier tech on a branch you skipped researching earlier), you have to check the tech tree to guess at which one it was.

Before the hotfix (and last patch, I believe), you received notifcations about each tech with the tech completion notification in the center of the screen. I think I may have also seen notifications of the earlier tech in the list of notification right hand screen and had the center notification for the final tech.

It would be very helpful for me (probably other players as well) if the previous practice was followed: center screen notification of first tech completed that turn, click to close, then center screen notification of second tech completed.

After experiencing this problem a number of times and reporting it above, guess what? Last night I finished two techs in a turn and got the center screens for each of the techs!

Obviously, this doesn't happen all the time. Or it got fixed pretty fast :).

I'll try to pay attention more to the times it does occur and try to catch an autosave I can send in.

Top Bottom