Random Events in the History of Civilization

HardRocker

Student.
I was playing as Saladin on Rhye's Earth Map. I had spread Islam to 23% of the world and controlled Arabia, Persia, and Western India. Egypt (who was pleased with me at the time, also Muslim) asked me to give him Calendar. I accepted, and all of a sudden, he's FURIOUS with me. WTF

Apparantely, he doesn't like calanders.

Hello! WELCOME TO TEH SUBFORUM!
:band::band::band::band:

We won't eat you, of course. :mischief:

Also, if anyone tells you that they are less epic than i am, don't listen to them, especially if the person's name is Tambien.

I'm going to smack the next person who mentions the epic wars.

For the love of Christ, please stop it with the "epic wars" and the "revolutions." It was funny at first, but now it's just getting old.

Because it isn't true that I am less epic than him, its the other way around. :D

That's good to know ;)

no he was not a vassal, and he did not become a vassal. It was creepy though, because 20 truns later he was friendly

???!!!

maybe it was his time of the mellenium

I was playing as Saladin on Rhye's Earth Map. I had spread Islam to 23% of the world and controlled Arabia, Persia, and Western India. Egypt (who was pleased with me at the time, also Muslim) asked me to give him Calendar. I accepted, and all of a sudden, he's FURIOUS with me. WTF
Mood swings. If the leader was Hatty, it would be understandable

He must've seen the date when you gave him calendar and realized it was a Monday. Ramses's hates Monday's

Once I was playing Rfc 600 AD and I was Germany with 4 vassals giving me tribute when all of a sudden 6 civs, including the Turkish who I was pleased with attacked me without me attacking them. Maybe it was my vassals I thought then in 1844 5 turns later, EVERY nation on earth besides my vassals, Russia and Portugal were at war with me!!! I have one question can vassal declare war which would explain this world war

Once I was playing Rfc 600 AD and I was Germany with 4 vassals giving me tribute when all of a sudden 6 civs, including the Turkish who I was pleased with attacked me without me attacking them. Maybe it was my vassals I thought then in 1844 5 turns later, EVERY nation on earth besides my vassals, Russia and Portugal were at war with me!!! I have one question can vassal declare war which would explain this world war

As far as I know, vassals cannot declare war. They just fight the same wars on the same side as their masters. If someone DOWs a vassal, then its master is automatically at war with whoever DOW'd the vassal.

no this was after I got my vassal maybe civs were mad at me for having vassal. Plus, I controlled all of Poland, Holland, Germany, Italy and the Ukraine

no this was after I got my vassal maybe civs were mad at me for having vassal. Plus, I controlled all of Poland, Holland, Germany, Italy and the Ukraine

when you have too many vassals, the other civs start to fear for their lives, and if they already don't like your vassal(s), then they will probably declare war on them and drag you into it as well :sniper:

Top Bottom