Rathelon's Compilation Mod

Rathelon

Prince
This is the mod I use for my single player games. Most of it was done by myself, with some inspiration from posts here. Some components were taken from folks here, and I'll credit those people below. I made a lot of small changes, and I'll try to list everything, but might forget a thing or two. This mod is compatible with patch 1.61 (no Warlords), and has been play tested extensively by myself with zero bugs.

FEATURES:

-Diplomacy text mod (by Willowmound)
-Custom flags (by Rhye, Krispa, Rufus, and Bad Ronald)
-Alternate city names (by Alulim with additional changes by Rathelon)

EDIT: I also added the grey (concrete) roads which were contributed by someone here at CivFanatics, but I cannot find the thread to credit them at the moment.

ADDITIONAL CHANGES:

-Renamed Praetorians to Roman Legion
-Renamed Coloseum to Stadium
-Added Mobile Artillery and Mobile SAM units (supplied by Firaxis)
-Moved Cannons back to Gunpowder
-Moved Internet back to Computers
-Aircraft Carriers can carry 4 fighters
-No global warming
-Lowered unit upgrade costs
-Added 'Custom' game speed. It is Marathon turn progression with Epic research/production variables.
-Fast Worker builds improvements 50% faster
-Aztec Jaguar strength increased to 6
-French Musketeer strength increased to 10 and +50% vs melee
-Marine no longer becomes obsolete
-Navy SEAL given +50% withdrawal chance
-Skirmisher given +25% withdrawal chance
-Keshik now receives defensive bonuses
-Cavalry can upgrade to Gunship or Tank
-Changed some civilizations team colors to help with visibility and new flags. Germany is now white. England is dark red. China and Rome colors were swapped.

That is all I can remember offhand. If anyone notices anything I neglected to mention, by all means post a reply.

If you wish to use these changes all the time, just download the zip file and rename it to CustomAssets and place it in your MyDocuments/MyGames/CivilizationIV folder.

You can also rename the zip folder to Rathelon's Mod (or whatever) and put it in your MyDocuments/MyGames/CivilizationIV/Mods directory. Then you can load it or unload it when you wish.

Here is a link to download the mod, since I cant seem to attach a .zip file on these forums.

RathelonMOD

Let me know if you encounter any problems, or notice any changes I forgot to mention.

Top Bottom