RB24 - Big Brother

This certainly desrves its title as the most view active SG at the time of its end as well as the 8th most viewed of all time.(All top 9 are also RB games:eek::eek::D) BRAVO!:king:

Yeah, but they are all Kylearan, Sirian, and Sulla. Need some more diversity :confused:.

T-hawk said:
Can an AI be supported to a domination victory with no military assistance from the human player? Perhaps, and I know of only one way to answer that question...:mischief:

:mischief:

Darrell

Romulus sat at his pc, playing tetris. Despite getting a selection of the latest games, and having the most state of the art pc available, years of babysitting a world with lil bro ready to go beserk at any stage, had reduced Romulus to this. Anything more exciting than tetris sent his heart rate up, and he had to go for a lie down.

Romulus glanced up at the Green Phone. He was starting to miss it ringing. Even if answering it was usually met with "Rommie, do you think I should blow up the French / Spanish / English / Greeks…"

As he glanced at it…it rang. He stared dumbfounded for a few moments, but it only continued ringing insistently.

“Hello?” He answer hesitantly.

“Rommie!! Space is boring. It’s just…like empty. There aren’t even any flies!!!”

“Shouldn’t you be in cryogenic storage?”

“Nah, that’s boring. But one of our scientists invented faster than light communication!! So now, I can phone my Deputy President directly. Oh, and you, Rommie. Rommie, why didn’t you remind me to take any flies?”

Romulus stared at the tetris screen. It said, “Game Over.” He picked up his blood pressure medication.

A few weeks later, he had to double his dosage…

Wow, Louis huh, I guess Monty is just as unpredictable as I always thought. Thanks Grimm.

:lol:. Must have been the -4 for close borders (I've never seen it that high, probably only Monty) that drove him over the edge :crazyeye:.

Darrell

Top Bottom