Readdressing PIS

I like Shaitan's plan. We should serious consider that for a change in procedure.

My only question is: If the JA wants to dismiss the complaint, but the CJ and PD don't, is the JA still obliged to act as prosecutor?

I would really like some version of these two proposals to be included in any change we make:

3. Certain punishments, such as suspension from the demogame will be reserved for certain crimes. Right now, the only two I can think of are the above "Contempt of Court" and playing the save illegally.

4. It is up to the judiciary to determine the intent of the accused before the PI even starts. If they find that the crime was an accident, and the person has not received a warning for a similar transgression, they will issue a warning. No PI will be opened. If the same person commits the same crime while in the same office again, a PI is automatically opened. This is assuming the charge has merit in the first place.

I would also like to codify the 'contempt of court' rules from this proposal as well.

Top Bottom