Real Earth Map - Conquests

Math_slz

Chieftain
I created this world map, very large and detailed, to conquests. I consider it very good. It takes me a lot of work, but I think it woth it. I hope you like it.:)

Attachments

• finalmente2013-2.rar
    219.4 KB · Views: 1,955
This is indeed an excellent map. Only thing I noticed at first glance is the oil placed in the sea near china and in the Java Sea.

Indeed, very big map, reached city limit on Monarch in late first era :D I also noticed some "artifacts", like fish inland. Good job though, always interested in exploring new custom world maps :goodjob:

I created this world map, very large and detailed, to conquests. I consider it very good. It takes me a lot of work, but I think it woth it. I hope you like it.:)

I have downloaded it and it looks good, although the Alaskan terrain could use some tweaking. May I modify if a bit?

Thanks a lot, civs!
Well...
I put some rubber on Europe, USA and Japan not because the resource, but thinking on their large car industry... and oil, thinking on the biggest oil refiners...
My purpose with this map is to found cities on the map, like the real world, in XXI century...

Thanks a lot, civs!
Well...
I put some rubber on Europe, USA and Japan not because the resource, but thinking on their large car industry... and oil, thinking on the biggest oil refiners...
My purpose with this map is to found cities on the map, like the real world, in XXI century...

You also have synthetic rubber plants in all of those areas, so I do not view it as a problem. Having spent some time in Alaska, you have too many volcanoes there.

Being French (and European of course), I'd say central Europe and France are too flat, and many great rivers are missing. Norway and Sweden are too green IMHO and too flat too. Other than that, I can see you've put a lot of time and work in this map, and it's every player's choice to modify it or play it as is. Thanks for posting it Math slz, and welcome in the Modding Family :)

Top Bottom