• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Really fresh. Really WWII. Really twisted.

How could I forget :crazyeye: This mod needs a ton more X-Files references! The Consortium, the Black Oil, those parasite things that were the early human-alien hybrids, the human-alien hybrids themselves, and all that good stuff!:D

Are you still around? :( Haven't heard from you in awhile. PM you, still nothing?:confused:

Now I have played all nations in this and won them various ways with VP at > 250000. :goodjob:
Playing Far Horizons, while awaiting your update.
Hopefully you haven't gone to Civ 4's side. :cry:

I MIGHT START MODIFING THIS MYSELF IF YOU DON'T RESPOND SOON TO SEE IF I CAN ADD SOMETHING TO IT! :crazyeye:, MOD was wicked fun playing this. Hopefully you come back soon. :borg::assimilate::spear::woohoo:

Later then :cool::scan:

Does anyone know if the problem of not being able to build roads on volcanoes was fixed in the saves posted on the first page of this thread? This was necessary as the UFO resource only appears in on volcanoes.

Playing as England, America captured one of my cities in Canada without a declaration of war. The capturing did not cause war to be declared and next turn we were still at peace. The city was unoccupied at the time. I do not think it was a culture flip as I did not get the usual pop up box for a city flipping but the military advisor saying "the evil Americans have captured ... e.t.c." I could not see any American units within striking range the preceeding turn either. Is it possible they captured it with an invisible/hidden nationality unit and if so would this explain why war was not declared? The only other factor to consider is that America is at war with Egypt whom England is in a locked alliance with. However as no Egyptian or American units have engaged each other I have not been obliged to DoW on America so far.

Is it possible that this state of undeclared war could have caused a glitch in the programme and allowed the "peaceful" capturing of the city or is the use of an invisible/hidden nationality unit by the Americans a possible explanantion?

Top Bottom