• In anticipation of the possible announcement of Civilization 7, we have decided to already create the Civ7 forum. For more info please check the forum here .

Realpolitik CIV - An Interactive AAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hereby offer ilduce a deal: If he agrees to lay down his arms and pledge allegiance to the English government, I shall rescind Emergency Protocol 216.

Aysee let him respond in the morning. I've never been fully drunk, but I can imagine based on previous limited drinking experiences. I still advise you not to make ANY deals with him though. We need to make an example for the future. LH has mentioned nuclear terrorists in the future. We need to set a precedent here.

Aysee let him respond in the morning. I've never been fully drunk, but I can imagine based on previous limited drinking experiences. I still advise you not to make ANY deals with him though. We need to make an example for the future. LH has mentioned nuclear terrorists in the future. We need to set a precedent here.

Um... aren't you 14?

Also, don't declare ML. Just EP. ML will cause the OSR to go up, which is what we don't want. It also, gives Ilduce all kinds of strange powers that LH never really described to me. I'll see if I can find any PM evidence of it...

You Ilduce.

MN your facts are wrong. ML only affects the osr directly when it's declared without EP. EP negates those bad side effects. And actually I just turned 15 on the 10th. That's why I said limited.

Drop charges? You've admitted to loads of sabotages, tried to derail the game, Attempted to cause a international incident, tried to start armed revolution to sieze power you don't deserve, probably have caused even more stuff in hiding and you are STILL making threats... no ilduce there needs to be a precedent set that these things won't stand

Like Twinkletoes said it's annoying. No-one trusts you NOT to do anything stupid now that you have ruined your reputation. We need to lock you up for everyone's peace of mind so we can continue with the game.

If you don't like the consequences then you shouldn't have been a terrorist. Except responsibility for your actions and voluntarily turn yourself in and we'll probably let you out in time to vote in the next election. If you don't then you will have to convince someone to break you out. Which considering your current public support... could mean you would be in jail awhile.

Is it possible for us to do anything to affect the AR before the actual fighting occurs? Such as, for instance, doing something to hinder the transporting of Russian soldiers?

The only reason I became a terrorist was because MN offered to help me if I became one. I then kinda wanted to see how much damage I could do. But now that the moments past. I am happily going to go and pretend that none of it happened

I sent Whosit and LH something that can be done to try to "hinder the transporting of Russian soldiers". I can't speak of it on the thread because otherwise, Ilduce would alert Peter. I'll PM it to you, Spect.

This is amusing. Ilduce is trying to curse me out on our chat. He's calling me a terrorist. :lol:

Ilduce, are you sure you don't want to surrender? The odds are stacked against you, 30-1.

Yeah.

Oh good god.

THIS IS BEYOND RIDICULOUS

1 DAY. 6 PAGES IN ONE DAY AND LEAST HALF OF THEM ARE ILDUCE POSTING NONSENSICAL DRUNKEN RAMBLINGS IN A DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO SCREW EVERYONE OVER WHO IS NOT HIM.

Then when he realises EVERYONE is against him he tries to weasel out of it and wants to carry on like nothing happened?!

HELL NO.

IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT YOU GOT YOURSELF DRUNK DUMBASS! ACCEPT THE BLOODY CONSEQUENCES!

This nonsense, while providing excellent narrative from LH, has been RUINING the game, particularly for the people who can't be here all the time.

If ilduce is allowed to go unpunished, or with just a slap on the wrists then I will resign from the game. Because it's not fair, ilduce has been spoiling the game for everyone else, why should he be allowed to continue on like nothing has happened?

WE MUSTN'T ALLOW ILDUCE TO BE REWARDED FOR HIS WHINY ATTENTION WHORING.

This isn't about revenge for forcing him out as President, it's attention whoring. He wanted to President so he could make the whole game revolve around him. Now he's trying to screw everyone else over the same reason. So that the whole game revolves around him. Attention whoring plain and simple and we must not stand for it!

Why should we allow a 14 year old drunkard to dictate the path our game takes against the wishes of everybody? Why should we allow him to get away with it?

That's right, we shouldn't.

EDIT: Given that I've placed Scotland on ultra high alert and under military lockdown, initiated complete mobilisation of all armed forces and started a recruitment drive shouldn't I have a pretty damn sizeable force ready to go?

Oh good god.

THIS IS BEYOND RIDICULOUS

1 DAY. 6 PAGES IN ONE DAY AND LEAST HALF OF THEM ARE ILDUCE POSTING NONSENSICAL DRUNKEN RAMBLINGS IN A DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO SCREW EVERYONE OVER WHO IS NOT HIM.

Then when he realises EVERYONE is against him he tries to weasel out of it and wants to carry on like nothing happened?!

HELL NO.

IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT YOU GOT YOURSELF DRUNK DUMBASS! ACCEPT THE BLOODY CONSEQUENCES!

This nonsense, while providing excellent narrative from LH, has been RUINING the game, particularly for the people who can't be here all the time.

If ilduce is allowed to go unpunished, or with just a slap on the wrists then I will resign from the game. Because it's not fair, ilduce has been spoiling the game for everyone else, why should he be allowed to continue on like nothing has happened?

WE MUSTN'T ALLOW ILDUCE TO BE REWARDED FOR HIS WHINY ATTENTION WHORING.

This isn't about revenge for forcing him out as President, it's attention whoring. He wanted to President so he could make the whole game revolve around him. Now he's trying to screw everyone else over the same reason. So that the whole game revolves around him. Attention whoring plain and simple and we must not stand for it!

Why should we allow a 14 year old drunkard to dictate the path our game takes against the wishes of everybody? Why should we allow him to get away with it?

That's right, we shouldn't.

EDIT: Given that I've placed Scotland on ultra high alert and under military lockdown, initiated complete mobilisation of all armed forces and started a recruitment drive shouldn't I have a pretty damn sizeable force ready to go?

Thank you, some one else prepared to stand up against this stupid event.

He is (as Fargle says) an attention whore and LH you are indulging him. It is plain and obvious that this is all an attempt to stay 'in the limelight', even more so now he has ruined any chance of holding any office again.

I will join Fargle in resigning this game if this is not dealt with properly with punishments given out and we return to the proper business of the game. We have had nearly 600 posts (I believe) since Catherine was captured and its beyond boring.

Also, WHY THE HELL DO YOU COME ON TO A FORUM DRUNK??

If that is the most fun thing you can do when you are drunk then you really have a sad life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom