REPLACEMENT PLAYERS HALL

Need replacement for "Rise of Rome", Egypt.

found

Need replacement for DD06 as Persia.

***Replacement Found***

Need replacement for Macidon in the Rise of Rome PBEM (it say BPEM on the thread)

*** position filled - thanks ***

We need one replacement for Epsilon.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=118574

The Maya, American tribes are broadly equal, in mid middle ages, and the Romans have their own continent to conquer, with some ground to catch up.

This game will continue, so if you are interested please PM me.

I need a replacement for this PBEM for the Commonwealth. The game is about the halfway point. PM me for the password to take over. Need someone to take over by tuesday.

**REPLACEMENT FOUND**

*** I have now filled this position. Thank you for your interest! ***

I am looking for a replacement player in my game, heihojin's_Game_13. This is a v1.22 Civilization III: Conquests PBEM scenario ("Middle Ages"). The year is 1161 AD, and the position is that of the Kievan Rus.

This is a well-developed game with a deep history of political intrigue and military conflict. The position is one of five remaining and is quite tenable. It's anybody's game at this point.

If you are interested in taking this position, please send me a private message through CFC with your e-mail address.

heihojin

**** Position is filled now ****

We need a replacement player for the scenario "Age of Discovery". See my signature for details.

The free position is Spain (one of the more powerful civs in that scenario), and we only played one and a half turns so far, so it's basically still a "fresh" game.

Thanks for your interest,
Lanzelot

*** PLACE FILLED ***

The players in HOF V3 Test Play need a replacement player for Germany. The game has gone for a few turns already and I wish they wouldn't have to kill the game.

I have completed PBEM adaptation of Rocoteh's excellent scenario The Great War -Division Level v 1.6. Our current PBEM game has shown that even 1 AI controlled Civ can badly mess things up. While trying to address that issue, I also made certain (I hope! :) ) improvements to the BIQ file. While military aspects where left almost the same, several concepts where added in the areas of Home Front, British Blockade, War Shortages and Attrition and Russian Revolution. WW1 was a unique conflict in a sense that at least one defeated country (Germany) was never soundly defeated on the battlefield, but rather by the Generals Hunger and Attrition. While in Single Player mod it is very hard to recreate that reality, PBEM allows lots of fun ways to address this issue.

I am looking for 1 or 2 PBEM playtesters-players with the interest in WW1 era and Rocoteh's works. I would prefer someone who is able to play approx. 1 turn per day and I am willing to discuss any ideas. The goal is to test this PBEM adaptation for 2-3 months, so that we could approach to Rocoteh with something that actually works and ask for his opinion. I am not interested in any credits, so if he would not approve our ideas, we will just keep them private amoung the playtesters. But hopefully he would incorporate them in the v1.7, if such will be ever released and some PBEM adaptation will be released prior to that.

Please PM me about your availability any details you would like to know ;) .

*** This position has now been filled. Thanks for your interest! ***

I am looking for another replacement player in my game, heihojin's_Game_13. This is a v1.22 Civilization III: Conquests PBEM scenario ("Middle Ages"). The year is 1173 AD, and the position is that of the Byzantines.

This is a well-developed game with a deep history of political intrigue and military conflict. The position is one of five remaining and while perhaps somewhat disadvantaged, still has a reasonable chance to win the game. It's anybody's game at this point.

If you are interested in taking this position, please send me a private message through CFC with your e-mail address.

heihojin

I won't need to be replaced, but I would appreciate a backup player for the TLDO during the month of August. Civ is Ottomans. Please PM me if interested.

EDIT: Position filled. Thanks!

Looking for a replacement for Austria in War and Peace: A Napoleonic Era PBEM.

Game is played on the MP version of the scenarion included in Conquests, Napoleonic Europe. Pace is average, game will likely last a least another year.

Situation is good, at war with Britain and invading Italy; allied with Prussia and France.

The thread can be found here:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=389811

If you are interested, you can email me (bowsling@gmail.com), private message me, or post in the thread.

Thanks!

Top Bottom