REPLACEMENT PLAYERS HALL

Nominally full. Will repost if updated.

Spoiler :
Not sure if someone already posted for this or not. Need a replacement to play as Netherlands+Belgium. VERY slow paced game and only on turn 6. The vacant position isn't nearly as bad as it sounds. I would have took them if the host let me switch. 2nd tier position only needs some diplomacy to get yourself set to compete. See link for details

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=451237[/url[/SPOILER]]

As well as the two spots mentioned by Tom above, I will unfortunately be able to play for Portugal from September 17th until Christmas.

If you'd like to take on this smaller empire - but recently expanded to stretch across Africa - post in the game thread, contact TomYo, or drop me a line.

I will be happy to hand-over any background on negotiations on behalf of Portugal and my overall game-plan so far, although of course it will be up to you what direction you take it in!

Although I'll be back by the end of the year, I won't ask for Portugal back from whoever takes it, unless they don't want to commit for more than the next 3 months.

Cheers! :wavey:

Hawklord is playing Austria/Hungary in the new AoI.

I am leaving the 'new' Age of Imperialism PBEM. Therefore, there will be a good spot opening up, Russia. They are in a good position and will continue to be as I will not be abandoning them. I will continue to play them and conduct minimal diplomacy until a replacement player is found. The scenario is still in it's early stages and they are one of the most powerful civs. It is a great scenario with an equally great bunch of people playing. I would highly recommend this game to any player looking for a good PBEM game to get into. Any interested player should contact the game admin, Bowsling, if interested.

We need someone willing to play for a while as the Company in the EFZI2 scenario. It might only be for a short while, as it will just be until one of our members has access to internet again.

Preferably the player should have some experience playing the new EFZI2.

Gonna need someone for AOI, temporary or permenant optional

I've been playing C3C for about a dozen years and would like to try PBEM.
I've read the Newby PBEM guide, as well as a couple of other writeups, although I probably can't remember it all.

Typically when playing C3C against the AI, I play what are commonly referred to as "Epic" games - 16 civs on a huge map, Monarch level. So I'd prefer not to play scenarios.
I do realize that, being new to C3C PBEM, other players will be hesitant to immediately put me into a large game, so a smaller game will be fine, as long as it is not a scenario. I'm willing to be a replacement player in an existing game.

I'm not new to PBEM in general, having PBEM'd several other war/strategy games over the years (Combat Mission series and some HPS/JTS titles, among others).

I'm reliable, although it would probably take me a while to get used to all the ins-and-outs.
Leave me a PM and we'll see about exchanging email addys.

ps- I'm running version 1.22, which presumably is the last and latest patch.

New blood! Excellent!

At the moment, most active PBEMs are scenarios. :( You might be able to convince a few players to start up a new standard game, though.

New blood! Excellent!

At the moment, most active PBEMs are scenarios. :( You might be able to convince a few players to start up a new standard game, though.

I'm game for a new game. It would be a perfect learning experience for me.

I am interested in taking part in PBEM games. I am not choosy regarding scenarios or civs.

The "War & Peace -- Napoleonic Europe" game (WPNE for short) has been dead for a couple of months now, because one of the players went MIA. There are only 16 turns or so left in that game and it would be nice if we could get it finished, because it has now been running for almost 5 years...

So if you are interested, drop by in the WPNE thread and we'll fill you in with the details.

However, there are a few prerequisites:
- we need to find out, whether all the remaining players are still there and haven't given up hope yet...
- we need to try and remember who's got the current .sav file... :crazyeye:
- we need to get the missing player's password (or someone who knows the admin password: unfortunately the original game host went MIA a couple of years ago, too...)

Oh, and by the way: welcome to Civfanatics!! :high5:

The "War & Peace -- Napoleonic Europe" game (WPNE for short) has been dead for a couple of months now, because one of the players went MIA. There are only 16 turns or so left in that game and it would be nice if we could get it finished, because it has now been running for almost 5 years...

So if you are interested, drop by in the WPNE thread and we'll fill you in with the details.

However, there are a few prerequisites:
- we need to find out, whether all the remaining players are still there and haven't given up hope yet...
- we need to try and remember who's got the current .sav file... :crazyeye:
- we need to get the missing player's password (or someone who knows the admin password: unfortunately the original game host went MIA a couple of years ago, too...)

Oh, and by the way: welcome to Civfanatics!! :high5:

I just looked it up and I think the turn is stuck on me :blush:

My bad I had a patch of real life problems hit me awhile back and this slipped my mind!!!:crazyeye:
I am back on track and can pick this back up sorry for the delay or I can pass it on to the new guy?

Top Bottom