Retire....

robboo

Deity
Since we started the discussion...lets get a UN reps to vote.

Retire or keep playing. I ask that only the elected UN rep vote for their team. Discussion is fine but lets keep the voting to only one member. 4 teams left, ties are decide how?

ALOHA VOTES RETIRE. ( we will follow the majority and not just quit)

Epsilon?
Piffle?
Innovia?

LEts get this decided so we can get the turns or get working on a new game.

From the turn tracker:
Robboo said:
Aloha while we see the desire to play on and the "fairness" to continue for the teams that want to play, also want to retire. If the game will be continued, we will play but it really should end.
Thank you for this. :hatsoff:

Robboo said:
This game can be played as a pitboss...put a 48 or 72 hour timer on it. [...] More power will be given to the turn player but as it is most of the turn players right now are following a outline of what to do or perhaps they are the only one playing.
I think this is an excellent point and a brilliant idea! :clap:
How hard would it be to convert this game into a Pitboss?
While I favor playing the next game as a BTS PBEM on a smaller map (for reasons I outlined before) - I agree that finishing this game out as a PitBoss makes a ton of sense.

Can we add "Switch to Pitboss" as an option to this poll?

I've tried to convert Hotseat to PBEM, and vice versa, a couple of times. It hasn't ever been completely successful. But I really don't know about these things, so maybe someone with more of a hacker attitude would know.

Innovia votes to keep playing. We'd like to see the game finished quickly but in a proper way, eg. UN (see the turn tracker thread for the discussion of that).

So looks like a 2-2 tie. Hmm interesting, if or when Epsilon kills Innovia it will change. :)

I'm pretty sure this isn't necessary, but Epsilon officially votes to continue
:)

I think that the voting team gets the vote of those they conqure.

Loco votes to keep playing ;) that would make it 3-2.

j/k.

Is Piffle still OK with me joining their team? If so, I'm happy to jump through the necessary hoops with the admins and such :)

Just let me know.

Just out of curiousity, who many turns does Epsilon estimate it will take to win given the current flow of the game.

Ummmm that is a tough one. It all depends on what Happens i nthe next 10 turns. As mentioned Innovia will be done in ~10 turns, but what Piffle & Aloha do?!?!

Ummmm that is a tough one. It all depends on what Happens i nthe next 10 turns. As mentioned Innovia will be done in ~10 turns, but what Piffle & Aloha do?!?!

Assuming piffle and/or aloha are not able to do anything to significantly slow your victory down. Not looking for an exact figure but a rough guide.

And remember - turns could potentially go much faster once we're down to just 3 teams. :please:

And remember - turns could potentially go much faster once we're down to just 3 teams. :please:

On past experience i would not count on it. At a turn every three days that 150 days.

The next part of my curiosity, is there a victory condition that can be reached quicker then the one your aiming for?

Well Our tech plan has a couple of stops but I don't see why we can't build the UN once we discover Mass Media :)

Top Bottom