Returning Wonders-Elimination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angkor Wat 19 (22-3) good but it is a hard decision
Himeji Castle 18
Taj Mahal 27 (26+1) best missing unique building

Angkor Wat 19
Himeji Castle 18 - 3 = 15 (I am surprised this castle made it thus far. While the castle is known for its story of a legendary defense, there's nothing about this structure that screams world wonder to me. It is similar to many other castles, including Osaka castle and other samurai castles. As such, it is not quite as unique as the other two rival wonders.)
Taj Mahal 27 + 1 = 28 (Sorry, but this is either the best one remaining, or Angkor Wat is, both in terms of size and unique story. But I'm a bit of a romantic so I'll go with the Taj in this case)

Angkor Wat (19+1)=20 I'll be satisfied with second place for AW. I understand the love for the Taj, but this wonder interests me more.
Himeji Castle (15-3)=12 Third place is fine for this Japanese castle. I actually prefer a different Japanese wonder.
Taj Mahal 28

Angkor Wat 22+1=23 Prepping this up for the final epic showdown between Angkor Wat and the Taj Mahal.
Himeji Castle 18-3=15 Out of all that remains, I prefer the other two.
Taj Mahal 26

Angkor War 21
Himeji Castle 9-3=6 I wanted to upvote it but then I thought it can't top the list
Taj Mahal 28+1=29 I think it's the fan favorite clearly, and probably deserves it

Warning: Strange reasons
Angkor War 22 (21+1) I like how the tourist swarms all go to the same small area and you have the rest of the temple area more or less for yourself (since it's so huge)
Himeji Castle 6
Taj Mahal 26 (29-3) closed on Fridays

Angkor War 22 - 3 = 19 I would rather see Himeji Castle before this one. How-Ever they Both deserve to be in game
Himeji Castle 6
Taj Mahal 26 + 1 = 27 Very beautiful I would like to see it in game

Angkor War 19-3=16 - This three listed wonders deserve to be in game. That's sure. But now it's battle of preferences, and I like Taj Mahal and Himeji Castle more.
Himeji Castle 7+1=8 - Himeji Castle is the wonder I want most, so I must help it!
Taj Mahal 24

Angkor Wat (14+1)=15 I find Angkor Wat an amazing wonder.
Himeji Castle (5-3)=2 While nice to look at, it's just a castle. Third place is fine for it.
Taj Mahal 25

Himeji Castle 2 - 3 = ELIMINATED Third place is good enough
Well, I can't change it, but I have to agree that third place is good enough.

Angkor Wat 10-3=7 - Lets finish it. Something has to be second, and this is not as good as Taj Mahal.
Taj Mahal 27+1=28 - It's pretty obvious that this will be the winner, and I'm not against - it's truly impressive structure, and it would look great in game.

Angkor Wat 8-3=5 I love this place but I do think 2nd place is best for it.
Taj Mahal 25+1=26 Ultimately I think this is the best out of all of them.

There are four famous types of marble: Cararra (used for La Pieta and David and formerly both the Aon Center and First Canadian Place), Pentelic (used for the Parthenon), Yule (used for the Lincoln Memorial), and Makrana (used for the Taj Mahal).

Apparently, Makrana is among the most popular marble types among Civ fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom