Revolutions struggle help

MacDm

Chieftain
Hellow people!

My first post on forum=) Havent found a post with this theme. I cant find a way to deal effective with revolutions early and mid. In my current game i play as Kurios, settled 4 main city in good places but rather far from each other, though after world spell they are all connected. Still the problem is not that i cant beat those guys, the problem my cities cant develop and i cant do nothing with it. What a solution? i am current turn 150, eliminated Malakim, everything good, time to switch to building style, but they slow me down really. Even in the closest city to me revolts. Difficulty - Imperator or Monarch now, i play addaptive one. Extramodmod

Well, its actually about revolutions theme, almost all mods and modsmods have this option.

P.C I found a good combo that helped me to deal with it easy. Build you palace+golden age(used general). Golden age is not a luxury option in that situation but it really themost effective way to calm down rebells and not less important it bursts out your economic greatly that helps you do everything - build palace+army+switch paradigmas fo free. It was super sweet for me since i play kurio. Anything else in game like +1 stability not effective, those thing like +3 really matters and paradigmas that give -20 revolution(republic+military).

Now i am 268 turn, 2000 score, 18/5 settlement/city. Ready to summon mercurians ^_^

Top Bottom