[RFC] 40 Civilization's: Destruction of History 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshiegg737

Jungo Jungo
Destruction of History 2
The 5th 40 Civilization Story by Yoshiegg737
Played with: Greece

Uses the Dawn of Civilization Modmod (1.72)

Yes, Greece. Greece is back in Destruction of History 2, and they do not intend to go down so easily this time. I probably already have about 200 screenshots on this, so updates will be thrown out pretty fast to start out with. My goal this time is to remain stable, survive to the end, and destroy history (of course).

Here we go again :D

For my previous 40 Civilization stories, you can find them here:

1. Quest for Power (Finished)
2. Choose your Own Adventure (In Progress)
3. Ghandi the Reporter (In Progress)
4. Destruction of History (Finished)
5. Destruction of History 2 (In Progress)

Ok, here we go! Just like before, the Greek people found the city of Athenai on this nice looking piece of land. We also have a nice boat for all our...boating uses.
Spoiler :

As villagers give me 44 gold (a very unlucky number in Chinese. These villagers must be Deathchanters), my galley takes up a settler and...a warrior I think it was...and journey down the large landmass known as Africa
Spoiler :

Oh yeah, look at this jerk. He's declared war on me the moment we met. He's also apparently been studying on how to kill me.
Spoiler :

We also meet friendlier people, like Elishat of Phoenicia
Spoiler :

And Ramesses of Egypt. Apparently, the name Ramesses isn't in Google Chrome's dictionary
Spoiler :

Babylon is quite stacked with powerful looking archers. So my warrior runs around pillaging random things
Spoiler :

In Southern Africa, life is formed. The city of Mykenai will soon be a thriving city full of culture, located in South Africa. Apparently, native Impi's will attack soon. We should get ready for that
Spoiler :

We make peace with Babylon, who now wishes to destroy somebody else (Those warmongerer's)
Spoiler :

We have completed the Oracle! My free tech choice is Metal Casting, the largest tech possible
Spoiler :

And we meet Julius Caesar of Rome, who will soon declare war on us
Spoiler :

If any of you guys know about the new DoC, Justinian will spawn. However, they only spawn when Greece is dead, so I would say we are pretty safe :D

We got a lot more coming your way :goodjob:

Real men play out-of-the-box RFC!

Yes, subbed.

Let’s win this time, okay?

What version of DoC are you play? is Italy and the respawn Persians in it?

Lets hope you don't encounter the bug then :D

I am subbing.

OT:

@Red Spy: THE CAKE IS A LIE!!! :eek:

The local people of Athenai have figured out a way to harvest black pearls. Don't worry, local's. I'll keep the secret safe for you (While making some nice money :D)
Spoiler :

The Japanese Civilization is born in a faraway continent...or island
Spoiler :

And Taoism has been founded in a distant land!
Spoiler :

It doesn't feel good when your about to start a war with somebody on the top of the power list. It's even worse when your 6th. HURRY UP, IRON WORKING!
Spoiler :

I travel north and found the city of Byzantion. A very nice city with lots of seafood
Spoiler :

And we get declared on! With Iron Working still 8 turns away! Do warrior's deal lots of damage to Legions?
Spoiler :

Luckily, Parmenides, a Great Prophet, is born right on time to fix our gold problem
Spoiler :

Right on time! We upgrade one of our warrior's to a Hoplite after iron is discovered near Athenai
Spoiler :

And in the turning point battle that will determine the fate of the rest of the entire game, my Hoplite somehow win's a 25% chance battle. And I sure am happy he did, because notice how Byzantion is completely undefended (That hoplite was the guy defending it)
Spoiler :

So anyway, here's a world map for you guys to look at
Spoiler :

Mykenai alone is destroying history :lol:

Nice play - what difficulty is this BTW?

Are you ready for the barbs? remember you can't get the great wall without Taoism.

YES! Can't wait for more!

Ummm why didn't you just leave your hoplite in the city? That way he would've gotten the fortify bonus and the city bonus instead of risking it all on a 25% chance battle lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom