(RFC Modmod) Revival of Rome

The manage attachments button will bring up a new window where you can upload three files at a time directly from your computer. No middle man involved.
Yeah, Thats what I did at first. But the quality was awful. Ah well the way ive got it going now seems to be working. its just a little more time consuming.

Yeah, Thats what I did at first. But the quality was awful. Ah well the way ive got it going now seems to be working. its just a little more time consuming.

Well, as long as it works. I'll be waiting for the next update.

Also, I've been meaning to mention this. I will mostly be referring to my Civ as "Rome" and "Roman". I've never liked the name "Byzantine".

The RL Byzantines also called themselves the Romans.

Will Rome crush Arabia for good?

Depends on your playing skill, but probably. Use cataphracts to their fullest don´t you dare underestimate what is at least one of the most powerful UUs in the game, if not THE most powerful.

Will it begin to retake its rightful land?

See above.

Will Caesarea stop blatantly ripping off AOS9001's way of ending updates?

No, since I love them and I will make you continue using them.

I meet Otto I! How dare he call his puny little country "Roman", I think I just might have to show him what happens when you insult the might of Rome!

Also, I've been meaning to mention this. I will mostly be referring to my Civ as "Rome" and "Roman". I've never liked the name "Byzantine".

Will Rome crush Arabia for good? Will it begin to retake its rightful land? Will Caesarea stop blatantly ripping off AOS9001's way of ending updates? Stay tuned to Reviving Rome to find out!

Ugh, Germans. They were worse than France! No offense, Germans or French.

To the first two: Yes, eventually. Spam nukes! To the third: It's not ripping off to me, as long as you give credit. And since you already did, you don't have to again. For I am many lenients.

Those Arabs will be crushed under the might of Rome! Whether or not Ill actually take over Arabia I am debating. I already have to expand so far to reach my goal, should I risk stretching farther?

Those Arabs will be crushed under the might of Rome! Whether or not Ill actually take over Arabia I am debating. I already have to expand so far to reach my goal, should I risk stretching farther?

Don't expand, burn. Put Arabia to the torch, that's what I do when Civs outside my stability zone make me angry. Speaking of anger, I got another story coming up. Oh boy.

But remember that even razing effects your stability because it is counted as losing a city.

Don't expand, burn. Put Arabia to the torch, that's what I do when Civs outside my stability zone make me angry. Speaking of anger, I got another story coming up. Oh boy.
Yes, I think I will do just that, Perhaps I will keep just Makkah. And I'll be sure to check out your new story.

I has returned.

Spoiler :

Annnnnnnnnd Arabia declares war again, Great.
Spoiler :

I don't have many military units in that area, so I move in the few I do have hoping for a surprise attack......
Spoiler :

And I am pleasantly surprised, and now all your Baghdad are belong to us.

Spoiler :

The Arabs seem to be retreating. This is good, very good.

Spoiler :

Once again the Arabs offer peace, and this deal is in my favor. So I accept, happy to have a little time to build the army needed to finally crush the Arabs.

Spoiler :

And with that all is well once again in Rome. next time Arabia will be crushed once and for all. And I will be able to focus on taking some of my rightful lands, before my next great enemy appears....the Turks.

Turks!

My worst enemy... Probably because I play Civs that have to deal with them so much.

The Turks, The Germans and The French.....I hate the French.

They're the Tri-Force of Evil, that's for sure. You can never trust them. Speaking of evil Turks, should I post the story of my epic failure in RFC: Europe?

Sure, post it. I'm considering on trying to recreate the roman empire, but in RFCE (the stability will be my worst ennemy) thanks to your idea. It should give me some indication on what to do (and what to avoid).

Sure, post it. I'm considering on trying to recreate the roman empire, but in RFCE (the stability will be my worst ennemy) thanks to your idea. It should give me some indication on what to do (and what to avoid).
Good luck with that, remember that you cant attack the papal states. So capturing Rome itself can be tricky.

Well then, I got my work cut out. Looks like I'll put extra effort into pointing out parts where everything went wrong. Now, to get the photos onto this computer...

I'm actually considering placing the papal states in Iceland to make Rome conquerable.

so i herd u leik roma?/??/

Well, actually, I heard that if you keep pillaging the improvements around the city, the Pope eventually collapses. Maybe if put all your espionage points up against him, and blow up all his buildings, blow up his improvements, cause city revolts and anger and poisoned water, he'll collapse. The Turks did that to me in my epic fail game, kind of. I should actually post that and stop procrastinating...

Top Bottom