RFCC - A modmod for RFC featuring Hellenism, Zoroastrianism, the Phoenicians and more

This file is either removed due to copyright claim or is deleted by the uploader.

Did you remove it or is it a bad link?

It seems the file has expired. I uploaded a fresh copy and updated the download link.

Thanks, downloading now. If only I didn't just start a game...

Also, looking through the change log, if spearmen are the main force of ancient times, how do mounted units survive for to long?

They fight archers and artillery (especially artillery when it isn't defended, thanks to their speed).
And by the way, Corossol, there has been some discussion lately in Leoreth's modmod thread about you and him merging your mod or at least make a third one by working together. Just saying.

Although that would be great, I think Leroth isn't going for the whole, "historical angle" as Corrosol is trying to do, so I think something needs to change, for there combination to work

Although that would be great, I think Leroth isn't going for the whole, "historical angle" as Corrosol is trying to do, so I think something needs to change, for there combination to work

Being able to have more than the default amount of religions would help :p

Personally I like deterministic stuff more because I just lol when I see Taoism being found in greece and whatnot

Do I leave this as RFCC or change it to RFC?

Do I leave this as RFCC or change it to RFC?
You mean the mod folder name? The mod is self-contained so you just leave it as RFCC next to the regular RFC. It will be available in the mod selection.

I doubt it's a scenario. I didn't install this modmod but I believe you're supposed to click "play now".

To play the scenario go to Advanced / Load a Mod. If RFCC was correctly put in the Mods directory then it should be one of the choices in the menu.

Is there an update in the works Corossol?

Here you have your answer

I was on vacation for 3 weeks and still catching up on the accumulated workload IRL. Then I'll have to merge Rhye's latest patch which is not trivial. But RFCC is definitely alive and I'm reading all posts here. :)

Hi!

Sorry for the lack of updates recently, my time has been very limited lately and the next update might take a few weeks more. Thanks for your patience.

Whenever I go to download the update, it says "type the two words" but no words show up?

EDIT:nevermind, going into internet explorer helped.

Is the Persian first UHV supposed to in 150 AD? If yo reduce it to that much you should make it 5%, not 8%

Hi,

sorry for another long wait, when I finally got time to get coding I got trouble with SDK compilation. :( I'll be away next week but the week after, I'll keep it simple and update my code to match the latest version of RFC and that will be mostly it until Civ5. I like the idea of merging with Leoreth's or other mods, and contribute my code to a project with more development time available.

Regards,
-C.

Version 1.1.4 is up, see first post for download link. As announced this is simply an update to include the changes in the final standard RFC 1.187. This is the final release by me for Civ4 (barring major bug-fixes); if anyone wants to continue development or merge it I'll be glad to help setting this up.

I'm very much looking forward to modding for Civ5 and Civ5 RFC! :)

Version 1.1.4 is up, see first post for download link. As announced this is simply an update to include the changes in the final standard RFC 1.187. This is the final release by me for Civ4 (barring major bug-fixes); if anyone wants to continue development or merge it I'll be glad to help setting this up.

I'm very much looking forward to modding for Civ5 and Civ5 RFC! :)

Yay! Thanks Corossol! But too bad your stopping this mod :(

But is there ACTUALLY going to be an Civ5 RFC? Is Rhye actually going to do something like that?

Top Bottom